Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Located in an oceanfront building, this sprawling 1835 square foot luxury apartment-style room flaunts a dual living/dining room, full kitchen as well as a separate kitchenette, two bathrooms, a washer/dryer, at least one terrace and a second bedroom with a King.
POOL AND BEACH
We have plenty of complimentary pool chaise lounges to relax in around the pool or on the picturesque beach, and our dedicated staff will be happy to set you up for the day.
Enjoy the stunning beaches, turquoise waters and impressive coral reef system during your visit to Providenciales. There are plenty of activities to participate in on land, in the water, and even from the air.
EXHALE FITNESS AND SPA
Escape into a relaxing sanctuary designed to balance and restore the mind and body, without ever leaving the comfort of your hotel. Exhale’s complete menu of spa therapies offers everything from facials and massages to waxing and healing, and their multi award-winning proprietary fitness classes will sculpt, lengthen, and transform your body. Revive. Restore. Exhale.
Our 24 hour fitness center has several state of the art cardio machines, weight machines, free weights with large windows overlooking our patio adjacent to the pool.
Extraordinary design and impeccable service converge at each of our Wymara Resort Suite and Villas. Stelle Restaurant is skillfully chic with modern aesthetic touches that turn the restaurant into a luxurious dining experience. You're able to enjoy the exotic islands of Turks + Caicos with outdoor seating that overlooks our azure pool. You may choose an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms, or in our indoor dining area. For that special occasion you may share a romantic meal on your own private floating island atop our signature pool.
Indulge your taste buds with scrumptious seafood meticulously prepared by our talented Chef. Dine on modern Mediterranean cuisine with local specialties like conch as well as grouper, snapper, mahi mahi and when in season, the Caribbean spiny lobster. With outdoor seating that wraps around the resort's beach, you're able to experience the rising or setting sun, while enjoying a delicious feast.
Create a once in a lifetime event for business or pleasure. Honor your top producers. Celebrate a special birthday or anniversary. We're here to cater to your every need. Our beautifully designed modern facilities and stunning outdoor spaces provide a gorgeous backdrop for your one of a kind event. Our 600+ square foot conference area and adjoining garden offer the perfect location for small meetings and receptions. Other on site venues include Stelle and Beach Bar, an expansive picturesque pool deck, a private penthouse and our dazzling beachfront.
- Cardio Machines
- DVD Player
- DVD's (Available At Front Desk)
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dining Area
- Free Weights
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Open 24 Hours
- Weight Machines
- Shared resort pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or two queen size beds), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Beachfront property
- Complimentary Full American buffet breakfast daily at the Indigo Restaurant
- Housekeeping - twice daily
- Guests have access to the resort Spa, restaurants, pool and beach side dining, and use of kayaks, paddles boards and hobie cats.
- Please note that the photos are not of the two bedroom option but represent the style of rooms. Please inquire with an agent for an appropriate room layout.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Fall Season 2 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,085 USD nightly $ 21,595 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • Festive Season 2 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 4,995 USD nightly $ 34,965 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% Tax, 10% Service Charge, and 5% Facility Fee to all rates. Rates and taxes are subject to change. Minimum 5 nights stay from January 4-April 27, 2019; with the exception of the following dates: January 4-31, 2019 (inclusive) – 4 night minimum, February 16-23, 2019 (inclusive) – 7 night minimum, March 15-31, 2019 (inclusive) – 7 night minimum, April 19-28, 2019 (inclusive) – 7 night minimum Minimum 4 nights stay during from April 28, 2019, and onward; with the exception of the following dates: July 3-7, 2019 (inclusive) – 5 night minimum, November 23-30, 2019 (inclusive) – 5 night minimum, December 25-January 4, 2020 (inclusive) – 8 night minimum Children under 12 years old are complimentary in their parent’s room. 2 children maximum per room, subject to room category. Extra person rate for age 12 and over is an additional $175.00 per person ($225.00 from Dec. 20-Jan 3), per night up to room maximum.
- Security deposit: $150/day security deposit is taken and held at the time of check-in
- Rate notes: Rate reflects occupancy for up to 4 people
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The prestigious collection of villas and beach houses is ideal for families, multi-generational vacations, romantic getaways, small corporate retreats, and intimate weddings. With a modern design, dedicated staff, and thoughtfully considered amenities, each stay is an entirely bespoke experience. Personalized experiences and impeccable service define Beach Enclave, and it all begins well in advance of your arrival. Thoughtfully designed by our island experts, our services and amenities ensure a blissful, worry-free stay — so that you can slip seamlessly into the rhythm of the Turks and Caicos Islands from the moment you arrive on Providenciales.
5 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Located in a residential area on Grace Bay Beach, Saving Grace Villa Providenciales is a 4,000+ square foot, two-story, L-shaped Colonial style villa nestled discreetly into a sunset-facing cove on this world-famous beach.