Comfort Plus Class Boat
Captain Jure's Romantica, our brandnew ship in Croatia, was launched in May 2007. The ship is 32 m long and 7.6 m wide and possesses solid structural steelwork which, as the name says, connects romance with modern design and functionality.
Captain Jure pays a lot of attention to the elegant appearance of his ship. 17 comfortably equipped double cabins with a size of 9-10 square meters also offer sufficient area to accommodate larger groups.
The generous cabins feature updated decor. The far sun deck offers couch mats for sunbathing and relaxing.
A feature of the ship is a platform at the tail of the ship from which you can take a swim in the sea with easy access.
Cabins on the Romantica
- All 17 cabins have private shower/toilet and an individual adjustable air conditioning system.
- Eight double cabins are below deck, 4 of them have separate beds.
- Nine cabins are situated above deck, 4 of them have separate beds.
- Single beds are approx. 200 x 90 cm and double beds approx. 200 x 160 cm big.
- There is 1 triple cabin below deck featuring 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Discount for this cabin is €495 total
- Each cabin below deck has a porthole which can be opened when the ship is docked. However, the portholes can not be opened while the ship is sailing.
The comfortable saloon
The large saloon in the rear of the 1st deck is equipped with 4 round tables, banks, chairs and a bar.
tours on Romantica
Tour Bike + Boat Type Guided Skill Moderate Length 8 days
National Parks of Dalmatia Croatia Aboard the Comfort Class boat, the Kapetan Jure: May 11, … Croatia is a country with beautiful, well-kept coasts with thousands of islands, reefs, and bays. Numerous Roman ruins, charming hills and breathtaking beauty …
Tour Bike + Boat Type Both Skill Moderate Length 8 days
Southern Dalmatia Croatia On board the Comfort class boat, the Kapetan Jure: June … Dalmatia is a region located along the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea in Croatia. It has become the new hot place to travel to. USA TODAY listed Croatia as …