Comfort Plus Class Boat
*Do note that the Fluvius is being upgraded for 2018 therefore the information below is subject to change.
- 4 double upper deck cabins will be added in 2018 to the Fluvius. More details and pictures will be available soon.
- There will be no single bed cabins available, only twin bed cabins for single use on both decks on request. The first single request will be booked in the smaller twin cabin which is priced accordingly. This is non negotiable as the larger twin cabins must be kept open for twin bookings.
- There will be three twin bed cabins/upper deck as well as the double bed cabins.
- Twin cabins will be available on lower deck as well. One of the twin cabins is a smaller cabin and priced accordingly.
- Capacity will be 44
- There are a few hairdryers available for borrowing.
As soon as they are available we will be posting artist renderings of the updates as well as cabin dimension.
The salon with a bar is a large room for common use and has a semi-separate restaurant area. On the large, and partially roofed sun deck of the 70-meter long ship are comfortable tables and chairs along with a storage room for the bikes. The ship sails under the Dutch flag and has been sailing in Holland and Germany for many years.
The interior of the ship is a no-smoking zone: smoking is only allowed on the sun deck. As a safety measure, a statutory smoking ban applies in all cabins.
The bicycles on board are all unisex touring or trekking bicycles of the brand ‘Bikkel’ with normal mount (ladies model), 7 gears, hand and pedal brake, and a pannier bag. There are some bikes with only hand brakes available. There are also a few electric bikes (on request) available. The E-bike is a Bikkel ibee t2 with Nexus 7 gears, 3 support levels, and hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model). Other bikes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, and child seats (rear) are only available upon prior request. Bike rent is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (at no extra cost, max. 15 own bikes per departure date). However, the crew or tour operators are notresponsible for any damage, loss, or theft of such bicycles. In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. However, you are advised to do so. Helmets are in limited supply and on request only. Be sure to request upon booking.
Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Fluvius
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Elodie: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2017 DatesOn the Comfort Plus class boats:Elodie: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges.The Golden …