Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
We are always excited to add new boats to our program and are especially excited about this one. MAGNIFIQUE III is under construction and will be launched in the spring of 2018. Following the success of her sister ships, Magnifique I and Magnifique II, this deluxe vessel will not disappoint.
All cabins and suites have en-suite bathrooms with shower and toilet, individually regulated air conditioning, flat screen (satellite) TV, a small safe and a hair dryer. On request, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins (above one of the other beds). Most cabins can also be booked as cabins with a double bed (on previous request only). WiFi is available throughout the ship. (Due to steel construction of the ships, WiFi strength may not be what you are accustomed to.)
- Number of guests: 40
- Length/width/draught: 70 m / 7.2 m / 1.6 m
- Lower deck
- 14 regular twin cabins (approx. 11 M² , 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- 2 single cabins (with one bed)
- Upper deck
- 5 upper deck suites with a small sitting area and large windows (a part of the windows can be opened). (approx. 14 M², 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- Spacious salon with large windows combines a restaurant area, bar, and lounge
- 2 screens (a camera and a navigation system) to see the real time position of the barge
- Large doors open to the partially roofed sundeck
- Top deck
- Whirlpool/Jacuzzi and deck chairs to relax
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. There are bike helmets available on board.
Some photos are artist renderings.
Magnifique III Photos
tours on Magnifique III
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2018: On the Comfort Plus class boats: Magnifique: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges.The Golden …
Brussels to Bruges Bike and Boat Tour Belgium 2018 Magnifique II: Bruges to Brussels: … Bike and Barge in Belgium, in the heart of Europe! With three official languages (Flemish, French and German), Belgium is a culturally diverse country with a …