Last refurbished in 2011, the Normandie has a total of forty-nine 2-bed cabins and two single cabins with one bed. The cabins are equipped with two lower beds, shower / toilet, shampoo and soap, TV, safe, hairdryer, central air conditioning and panoramic windows. The windows on the upper deck can be opened. The beds during the day turn into sofas. The 1-bed cabins have a lower bed. On the upper deck you will find the cozy Panorama Lounge with bar and on the main deck, a lovely restaurant.
Last refurbished in 2011, the Normandie has a total of forty-nine 2-bed cabins and two single cabins with one bed.
On the upper deck you will find the cozy Panorama Lounge with bar and on the main deck, a lovely restaurant. There is also a spacious sun deck with seating and lounge chairs.
- Length of boat: 91.2 meters, Width: 10.5 meters
- Capacity: 100 passengers
- Crew: 17
- Electricity: 220 Volt sockets in each cabin
Deck & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 51
- 49 twin-cabins, and 2 single-cabins
- Cabin size: 7 - 11 square meters
- Upper and Main deck cabins
- All cabins are equipped with two single beds – which can be turned into sofas during the day
- Each cabin has shower and WC, hairdryer, TV, safe, individual air-conditioning and panorama windows
- Only windows on the upper deck can be opened
- Laundry services are not available on board
- The single-cabins have only one bed
- Soap & shampoo available
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon, bar, & restaurant
- Sun deck
- Currency on board: Euros, Mastercard, Visa
- Very limited internet access. This is not dependable due to the steel construction of ship
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets with a surcharge. Vegan diets are not possible.
- Water: Water on board is not drinkable.
- As of the 2019 season, all bicycles aboard the Normandie are BRAND NEW!
Tours sailing on Normandie — 1 to 2 of 2
Easy Bike + Boat Tour in Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary
This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven year after year to be one of our most popular tours. The Austrian and Hungarian alluvial landscape and the Danube River Bend is a region of…