The Vita Pugna is a romantic Dutch barge which has been sailing since 2008. She has 21 guest cabins with comfortable low twin beds and en-suite facilities. They also offer the convenience of attractive, traditional portholes, which can be opened for fresh air. The sundeck has plenty of seating where you can enjoy the passing scenery.
The Vita Pugna is a romantic Dutch barge which has been sailing since 2008. They also offer the convenience of attractive, traditional portholes, which can be opened for fresh air. The corridor is air-conditioned. The sundeck has plenty of seating where you can enjoy the passing scenery.
- Boat size: 36 m long and 5.4 m wide
- Capacity: 21 guests
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10
- Standard twin cabins (including one accommodating up to 3 guests) of 7/8 m2
- All cabins are equipped with comfortable low twin beds & en-suite facilities, and are all on the lower deck
- Bed size is 1.90/2 m x 0.75/0.80 m
- Traditional portholes, which can be opened for fresh air
- Each cabin has individually controlled air conditioning
- Hairdryers (limited number, available on request)
- Complimentary courtesy kit: soap, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap
- Electricity 220V - 50Hz with Schuko bipolar sockets
Boat Features & Amenities
- One sundeck, free hot drinks, free wi-fi, Large 42" screen in lounge for video/internet
- Dedicated bike storage
- Spacious air-conditioned lounge/restaurant with 5 tables
- Cash or credit cards are accepted on board
- Wifi- free in the common area
- Laundry: No
- Smoking: Every cabin is equipped with smoke detectors, so it is strictly forbidden to smoke in the cabins (and in all common areas). It is possible to smoke on the deck outside.
Food & Beverages
- Special diet requests: Any vegan or gluten-free diet requests will incur a €50/person surcharge, to be paid in advance.
- Water on board is drinkable and there is a water dispenser
- Drinks, such as wine, beer, and soft drinks are available for purchase on board
Click here for a virtual tour!
Tours sailing on Vita Pugna — 1 to 2 of 2
Unisex Electric Bicycle
A low entry unisex frame
- Upright handlebar
- 9-speed (Shimano Deore)
- Centrally located Bosch motor Active Line Plus (250Wh, engine torque 50 Nm)
- Bosch battery Power Pack (36V, range approx 90 km average speed on flat terrain)
- Ergonomic grip
- Selle Royal saddle
- Flat pedals
- Mechanical V-brakes
- Rear rack
- 28-inch wheels
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus anti-puncture tires
*NOTE: E-bikes feature a small electrical engine and battery that assist and ease your pedaling but you still have to pedal yourself. While riding an e-bike can greatly contribute to the enjoyment of your trip, it is not intended for untrained cyclists as it is not easy to handle such a bike. The engine and battery make the bike much heavier than a regular bike and it also accelerates faster. Handling it well requires good basic cycling skills and confidence.
- Trip computer
- Brand: Limar
- Size: one size (55 - 61)
- Adjustable size system and cool pads
- Weight: 260 g
- 10 vents with bug net
- Certified CE (TÜV) and CPSC-USA
- Ortlieb pannier (12L) - The innovative QL1fixation system is easy to handle and the bags attach to the rack with one click
Self-guided tours only:
- Front bike map holder with removable transparent hood or Kickfix water-resistant removable rigid handlebar bag with waterproof double-sided maps envelope
- Repair kit (one kit for every two bicycles) (1 pump, 1 tube, 2 Allen keys, tyre levers, patches, and mastic sealant)
*Bikes and accessories available may differ per tour. Please check each tour page under bike information for details.