Deluxe Class Boat
From the time you step onboard, you will notice the stylish and luxurious atmosphere. From the bright and airy Panorama Salon, the comfortable Bar, or the Sun Deck, you will enjoy the picturesque riverside scenery. There is no better way to truly experience a region than by bike and boat! In the elegant Panorama Restaurant, the trained crew will pamper you with local and international specialties.
- Capacity: 170 passengers
- Cabins: 85
- Dimensions: Length: 125.5 meters; Breadth: 11.4 meters, Draft: 1.6 meters
- Built: 2001, completely renovated 2019
- Electricity: 220 V
- Language on board: English & German
Decks & Cabin Layout
85 comfortable cabins all equipped with private bathroom with shower, TV, safe, and full air conditioning. Regular cabins measure 14–15 m² and the suites, 25-28 m².
- Deluxe Cabin: double bed (can be separated) with french balcony (14–15 m²)
- Suite: double bed (can be separated) with french balcony and additional sofa (25-28 m²). Suite can be used for triple occupancy, see pricing on tour page.
- Comfort Cabin: located in the front of the ship. Double bed, can be separated. Each cabin has two big windows but they cannot be opened. (14–15 m²)
- Superior Cabin: half deck higher than the comfort cabins. Double bed, can be separated. Each cabin has two panorama windows that can be opened (14–15 m²)
- Standard: 2 separate beds (cannot be pushed together). Windows cannot be opened. (14–15 m²)
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
- Hair Dryer in each cabin
- Air Conditioning
- Panorama restaurant
- Salon with bar
- Elevator (middle deck comfort to upper deck)
- Sundeck, partly covered
- Wifi - surcharge
- Laundry Services - available, pricing per item
Food & Beverages
- Able to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free diets (inform at the time of booking) - no surcharge - please inform at the time of booking
- Tap water on board is drinkable. It is stored in a special tank for drinking water, is treated chemically and regularly checked by the authorities. You may also purchase bottled water in the bar or restaurant.
- Beverage Packages are offered and can only be purchased onboard, not in advance. Prices are per person/per day.
- Alcohol Free Package (juice, soda, water by glass) - €9
- Standard Package (juice, soda, water by glass, draft beer, house wines, coffee specialties) - €16.50 or €14 for cyclist
- Meal Package (in restaurant only) (juice, soda, water by glass, draft beer, house wines) - €10 lunch/dinner or €6.50 dinner only
- Exclusive Package (standard package plus bottled beer, spirits, liquor, whiskey, cocktail of the day, bottled water for excursions and for cabin) - €25
- Beverages can be purchased individually at the bar (Softdrinks: €2,75; Beer: €2,90+; Wine: €3,95+/glass; Gin/Vodka: €2,75; Cocktail: €8,50 - pricing subject to change)
- Bar tabs can be paid in cash (Euros) or with a credit card (VISA or MC) on the day of departure at the reception desk.
- Self-purchased drinks can be brought onboard but may not be consumed in public areas of the boat, it is only permitted in your cabin.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cabins, restaurant, café, etc. It is only allowed on the open sun deck.
- Dress Code: There is no special dress code, casual clothing is sufficient but some passengers choose to dress more elegant for the concert and gala dinner.
- Pets are not allowed
- Excursions are available for sign-up on board, payment is made in cash or credit card to the cruise director
- All prices are in EURO. With each drink order or any items not included, you receive a receipt to sign
The invoice can be paid in cash or with credit card (VISA or Master Card) on the day of departure at the reception.
For anyone who has taken a mainstream cruise before, the subject of tipping is a common one.
Towards the end of the cruise, you will find an envelope in your cabin. This will allow you to place cash into the unmarked envelope. The cash needs to be Euros. You can then place it in a box near the reception. This form of giving a tip is useful to credit all crew-members. A noncommittal directive would be approx. € 7 to 9, per person and day. The cruise director is not included in this system. If you have been satisfied with his work during the week – there will be also a tip box available directly at the cruise director’s desk.
Tours sailing on Fortuna — 1 to 1 of 1
Easy Bike + Boat Tour in Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary
This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven year after year to be one of our most popular tours. The Austrian and Hungarian alluvial landscape and the Danube River Bend is a region of…