Deluxe Class Barge
Following the overwhelming success of the premium barges Magnifique, Magnifique II (2016), and Magnifique III (2018), we are proud to now offer a new addition, the Magnifique IV. The Magnifique IV is currently being constructed and will be ready for the 2020 season!
Master shipbuilder Walter van Berkum has done it again! Having already converted several former cargo ships into luxury passenger barges, he is now the proud owner of the Magnifique IV and is dedicated to ensuring this beautiful ship meets the highest standards of quality and comfort for bike and barge tours and cultural cruises.
The Magnifique IV will sail under the Dutch flag and will host several tours in the Netherlands and Belgium. Accommodating no more than 36 passengers plus crew, the vessel is designed to create a welcoming atmosphere and a personal experience for everyone on board.
- Capacity: 36 passengers plus crew
- Dimensions: Length: 67 meters; Breadth: 7.2 meters; Height: 5.9 meters; Depth: 1.5 m
- Electricity: 220 V
- Languages: English
- Launch date: Spring 2020
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Upper deck: 10 suites 16 m ² (172 ft ²)
Double bed, cozy sitting area, french balcony with floor to ceiling glass doors
- Lower deck: 8 twin bed cabins 12 m ² (129 ft ²)
Two single beds and fixed portholes
- En-suite bathrooms with shower (soap and shampoo provided)
- Indidually controlled air conditioning
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Mini safe
- Hair dryer
Upper deck: tastefully decorated salon with bar and lounge area
- Large panoramic windows
- Widescreen TV
- Information screens showing the boat's location
Lower deck: comfortable and inviting restaurant and sun deck
- Dining area is separated from the kitchen by a glass wall (you can see the chefs in action)
- Sun deck is partially covered and furnished with tables and chairs
- Hot tub
- Deck chairs
Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros), credit, debit
No laundry services available on board
Food & Beverages
As always, food is a highlight as on all of our bike and boat tours. Coffee, tea, and water is always available. You can order other beverages including alcoholic from the fully stocked bar.
- Special Diet Requests: We cater to Gluten, lactose, and vegetarian diets. Vegan diets are not possible. Vegetarian diets have no surcharge, other diets cost € 50- to be paid on board.
- Water on board is drinkable
Tours sailing on Magnifique IV — 1 to 6 of 6