Deluxe Class Boat for Bike Tours
The beautiful MS Quo Vadis, a refurbished cargo barge, was put into service in April 2006 as a bike and boat vessel.
* 2020 & 2021 PREMIER COLLECTION TOURS aboard the QUO VADIS* --> See available dates here
What a fascinating story! In fact, all the refurbished barges in our bike and boat tour inventory tell a story all their own. The Quo Vadis was originally built in 1939 at the boatyard in Bouwsluis at a length of 50 meters. In the 70's, in the shipyard Voruit in Zaandamit, it was extended to 55 meters and continued its life as a cargo ship, only to be shortened again in 2005, and converted into a passenger vessel. Now, years later, the Quo Vadis, navigates the waterways of Holland, Belgium, and Germany, writing a new history as a bike and boat vessel.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Boat size: Length: 45 meter, Width: 6.60 meters, Height: 5.50 meters, Draft: 1.50 meters
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total Cabins: 12
- All cabins have private bath (including soap & shampoo), two single beds that can be pushed together
- Two single beds that can be pushed together
- Measurement of space under the bed: 40 cm (16")
- Air conditioning with fixed windows
- Each cabin has a safe for valuables and a hairdryer
- There is a laundry service on board. Just ask for a mesh laundry bag. Supplement is €7,50 for a full bag.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon, bar and restaurant area
- Sun deck with umbrellas
- Wifi for light surfing available in the Netherlands and Belgium (however not always guaranteed)
- Guitar and piano right on board- guests are invited to play and sing!
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special meals are available for vegetarians and guests with other moderate diet wishes, but only with advanced notification. Depending on these wishes, in some cases a supplement may be charged of € 25,00 p.p./per week (to be paid on board).
- Mostly organic food is offered
- VSF Fahrradmanufactur T-50 Shimano Nexus 8-speed trekking bike
- Hydraulic Rim brake (Disc)
- Aluminum Frame with weight of 15.8 kg
- Frame sizes: 45 cm, 50 cm and 55 cm
- Schwalbe greenguard tires
- Gel saddle
- Quick release seat
- Vitality Eco 3 Active 400 WH
- Shimano Nexur 7 speed CB/HS22
- Frame size 45 cm, 50 cm, and 55 cm
- Coaster brake and hand brakes
All bikes equipped with Ortlieb travel classic pannier made of robust waterproof polyester fabric (12.5 liter capacity) and safety lock. Helmets available on board.
Quo Vadis Photos
tours on Quo Vadis 1 to 11 of 11
Tulip Tour - Amsterdam to Bruges - 14 day Belgium, Netherlands 2020: Amsterdam to Bruges: Sunday, April 19, 2020 … Never before have we offered a tulip tour by bike and boat such as this. We could call this tour tulips and history! You will have 14 days to completely …
Amsterdam to Bruges - 11 days Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Quo Vadis Amsterdam to Bruges: June 2, 2020 … This bike and boat tour in Holland and Belgium is a unique 11-day experience. It provides more time to enjoy this classic route. Think of Holland, and …
Tulip Tour - 8 Day Netherlands 2020 Deluxe Class Quo Vadis: Saturdays, April 4 and … One of our most popular, this bike and boat tour in Holland during Tulip season, is bursting with colors and scents. When Spring dawns in Holland, millions of …
Metz to Cochem or Cochem to Metz France, Luxembourg, Germany 2020 Metz to Cochem Quo Vadis August 1, October … This bike and boat tour in Germany highlights the heart of Europe following the path of the Mosel River through the land of the ancients. Vineyards climb the …
Aschaffenburg to Bamberg Germany 2020 Iris: Aschaffenburg to Bamberg: August 22, … Many cultural highlights await you on this bike and boat tour in Germany! Welcome to Nothern Bavaria, the ancient kingdom of Franconia. This is the heart of …