Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
The MS Fluvius accommodates 44 guests. It has a large salon with lounge, bar, and restaurant area. The 70-meter long ship has a partially covered sundeck with comfortable tables and chairs along with a storage room for the bikes. The ship sails under the Dutch flag and has been sailing in Holland and Germany for many years.
- Capacity: 44 (max)
- Dimensions: Length: 69,9 meters (229 ft); Width: 5,6 meters (18 ft)
- Rebuilt in 2003 from a cargo barge into a passenger cruise barge. Upper deck double cabins added in 2018.
- Crew: 7
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
22 total cabins
- Upper Deck:
- 4 Double Cabins with 1 double bed (140 x 200 cm) and large panoramic window that opens (cabin size 12 m²/129 ft²)
- 3 Standard Twin Cabins with 2 separate single beds and fixed window that does not open (cabin size 11 m²/118 ft²)
- Lower Deck:
- 14 Standard Twin Cabins with 2 separate single beds and fixed window that does not open (cabin size 11 m²/118 ft²)
- 1 Small Twin Cabin with 2 separate single beds and fixed window that does not open (cabin size 10 m²/108 ft²)
- Note: No single bed cabins available, only twin bed cabins for single use on both decks, on request. The first single request will be booked in the smaller twin cabin which is priced accordingly. This is non negotiable as the larger twin cabins must be kept open for twin bookings.
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink in all cabins (soap and shampoo provided)
- On prior request a child's cot can be placed in two of the standard twin bed cabins
- Hairdryer in each cabin
- Air Conditioning unit (individually controlled) and ventitaltion system
- Flatscreen TV
- No safes in cabins, but doors do lock
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large lounge area with TV, bar and restaurant area
- Wifi available but limited
- Sun deck with tables and chairs
- No laundry services available on board
- Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros) and credit card
- The interior of the ship is a no-smoking zone: smoking is only allowed on the sun deck. As a safety measure, a statutory smoking ban applies in all cabins.
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request. Vegan diet requests cannot be accommodated.
- Water on board is drinkable
Hybrid touring bicycles:
- Unisex Bikkel touring or trekking bicycles
- Normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand and pedal brake (some bikes are equipped with only hand brakes)
- Pannier bag
- Bikkel ibee t2 with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand brakes only
Other bikes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, and child seats (rear) are available but only upon prior request. Bike rental is optional. Guests are permitted to bring their own bicycles. Discount will apply. However, the crew or tour operators are not responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of such bicycles.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. However, you are advised to do so. Helmets are in limited supply, on request only, and will incur a supplement. See pricing on corresponding tour pages and be sure to request upon booking.
tours on Fluvius 1 to 3 of 3
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
|Tour||Bike + Boat|
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
|Tour||Bike + Boat|
Tulip Tour - 5 day Netherlands 2020 Deluxe class boats: Magnifique II: Thursday, … This five day Holland bike and boat tour in peak Tulip season goes through some of the most beautiful areas of the "Garden of Amsterdam." The tulips blooming …
|Tour||Bike + Boat|