Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
Built in 2001, the Sailing Home was designed specifically to provide a more attractive hotel ship during your carefree vacation. It was built to meet the latest wishes and ideas with respect to comfort and service. The experience of a lifetime: cycling through the most beautiful spots within the Netherlands while residing on a very comfortable, newly built and well-furnished ship.
- 13 cabins total, maximum of 26 passengers
- Ship size: length of 45 meters, width of 6.53 meters
- Electricity 220 Volt
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 13 cabins total
- Cabin size: 3.95 x 2.75 meters, height of 2.25 meters
- Cabins contain twin beds (no bunk beds) that can be be pushed together to form a double bed
- Air-conditioning and central heating in all cabins
- All cabins have windows
- Daily maid service for cabin cleaning
- Safe for valuables available in each cabin
- Fully equipped private bathrooms. Well-equipped private shower/toilet in each cabin
Boat Features & Amenities
- A separate bar/saloon
- A large sundeck separate from the bicycle deck with deck chairs and an awning
- A large and comfortable dining room on upper deck
- Knowledgeable tour guide and crew members on board
- Free WiFi in lounge and on deck
- Helmets available on board
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
The Sailing Home ship can also be chartered, please contact us for more details.
Please keep in mind that though this ship is quite luxurious, it is designed primarily for people seeking active vacations as well as cozy accommodations, as opposed to passive entertainment and excessive luxury. Room service, for instance, is not available. All the ships meet the strict requirements of the Netherlands Shipping Inspectorate with respect to sailing expertise and safety on board.
Sailing Home Photos
tours on Sailing Home 1 to 5 of 5
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Amsterdam to Cologne and Cologne to Amsterdam Netherlands, Germany 2020 Amsterdam to Cologne: May 9, May 30, and June … This bike and boat tour in Holland and Germany showcases two diverse cultures. Historically, the Dutch and German connection is quite complicated, and though …