Clair de Lune
Standard Class Boat for Bike Tours
In May 2014, Marco Pouw and his wife Astrid assumed ownership of the ship Clair de Lune. Originally built in 1936 as a freight ship in Belgium, like many of the vessels now used for biking and boating, this vessel was renovated and equipped for a new bike and boat adventure in and around Paris, launching in the spring of 2015.
Marco has years of experience as a skipper on freighters in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany and approaches his new venture with great enthusiasm.
- Capacity: 17 passengers
- Boat size: 35 meters long x 5 meters wide
- Guide/boat crew speaks multi-lingual (Dutch/English/French, some speak German and/or Spanish)
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 9 total
- 5 split level bed cabins, 3 double bed cabins, 1 single cabin
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- Windows can be opened
- Hair dryers are not available on board
- Limited storage space in the cabin. We recommend 1 suitcase per person. You can slide the suitcase under the bed.
- Electricity 220 Volt
Boat Features & Amenities
- Dining area
- Central heating
- Helmets are not available on board
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary requests are subject to a €50 surcharge, payable in advance
Coming soon for 2020: Daily cleaning of the cabins, air-conditioning and Free WiFi is (limited and subject to availability of connections) available in lounge and on deck.
Clair de Lune Photos
tours on Clair de Lune 1 to 6 of 6
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2019 Deluxe Class Boats Magnifique Saturdays, … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Loire Valley Bike and Boat France New for 2020! From Briare: August 15, August 29, … Even the name, Loire Valley, breathes romance. What a lovely place for your European Bike and Boat Tour in France. Kings, queens, dukes, and nobles came, built …