The De Amsterdam, the former Lale Andersen, was built in 1991 but recently refurbished in 2017 and boasts both style and comfort. All 56 cabins on board are comfortably furnished and equipped with en-suite shower facilities, satellite TV, a safe, hairdryers, in-house telephone, and individually controlled air conditioning.
The De Amsterdam, formerly the Lale Andersen, was built in 1991 but recently refurbished in 2017 and boasts both style and comfort. All 56 cabins on board are comfortably furnished and equipped with en-suite shower facilities with hair dryers and bath products provided.
The restaurant is located on the lower deck. On the upper deck, you will find a cozy lounge/bar with dance floor and large panoramic windows. In the lounge, WiFi is available for all guests. The complimentary package provides limited data but you can purchase additional data on request. On the partially covered sundeck, there are chairs and loungers that invite you to linger and relax.
- Capacity: 112 passengers
- Dimensions: 94.8 m length; 11 m width
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 56
- 18 identical superior twin cabins approximately 135 square ft
- 8 spacious french balcony suites (200 square ft) equipped with small refrigerator and mini bar. The beds are arranged as a double, but on request can be split into two single beds
- Suites on upper deck have french balconies with sliding glass doors
- 30 Twin Cabins (135 ft² / 11 m²)
- Twin cabins on both upper and lower deck have large windows (4.59 x 2.95 ft) that can be partially opened
- All twin cabins have two separte beds (200m x 80m)
- All cabins have private bathroom, bath products provided
- Beds measure 78 x 31 inches
- Mini-safe, digital TV, wardrobe and hairdryer
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- In-house telephone
- Satellite TV
- 230 v and 115 v sockets
Boat Features & Amenities
- Spacious restaurant on lower deck
- Lounge on upper deck has large windows around
- Bar and dance floor
- Wifi available
- No laundry on board
- Roofed sun deck
- Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard accepted
- Currency on board: Euro
The difference between the regular twin cabins and superior twin cabins on lower deck is their location in relation to the engine room, stairs, and salon. The less expensive cabins are located more toward the back of the boat, closer to the engine.
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: We cater to Gluten, lactose, and vegetarian diets. Vegan diets are not possible. Vegetarian diets have no surcharge, other diets cost € 50- to be paid on board.
- Water on board is drinkable
Tours sailing on De Amsterdam — 1 to 1 of 1
Other bikes (e.g. bikes with back pedal brakes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, tandems, etc.) and child seats (rear) may be possible upon request and are in very limited numbers.