We are hiring!
- Help sell amazing cycling holidays in Europe
- Quickly and effectively respond to customer emails, phone calls, and live chats
- Create, promote, and maintain positive client perception of our company and products
- Timely and accurate data entry and maintenance in CRM Systems (Salesforce)
- Assist and educate new clients throughout the purchasing process with enthusiasm and authenticity
- Identify and provide solutions and options to complex client needs
- Manage and edit website content when required
- Be able to work in a home office environment
- Past experience in sales and customer service
- Interest in learning and growing in the technology / travel industry
- Familiarity with content management systems and digital marketing / communications
- A passion for an active lifestyle
- Willing to travel (annual working vacation for product development)
- Solid work ethic and commitment to integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Business proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese a strong plus
Though our headquarters is in Springville, PA, Tripsite is a global company. Apart from training and other occasional meetings, this is a remote position.
If this sounds like something that interests you...Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you'd be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.