Deluxe Class Boat for Bike Tours
De Nassau was remodeled in 2018. This is a medium size comfort plus vessel. Many of the cabins and the salon/restaurant have been completely refitted in a spacious and more luxurious atmosphere. The De Nassau has two deck levels. The barge boasts a large salon with large panoramic windows on the upper deck that includes the restaurant, bar, and a lounge area. Wi-Fi is available. On the partially roofed sun deck, chairs and sun loungers invite you to relax and enjoy the scenery while sailing. Bicycles will be stored on a separate part of the sun deck.
- Capacity: 72
- Number of crew: 12
- Length/width: 72 m x 8.6 meters
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total cabins: 34
- Lower deck: 22 total cabins with private bath and window that can be opened.
- 14 regular twin cabins, located in the middle and the back of the ship, approx. 10 m² two single side by side twin beds measuring 200 x 80 cm).
- 1 triple cabin (third bed is a bunk bed)
- 8 superior twin cabins, located in the front of the ship, measuring 9.5 - 11.5 m². Beds are set up as European hotel style, in that two mattresses are together as a double bed, and measure 200 x 160 m. On previous request, these mattresses can be made up as two separate beds. The superior twin cabins are the newly renovated cabins.
- Upper deck: 12 cabins total with private bath and window that can be opened
- 10 twin cabins, measuring 10 m², two single side by side twin beds, 200 x 90 cm
- 2 cabins, measuring 10 m², hotel style double bed, 200 x 140 cm
- 4 cabins can be used as triple
- Each cabin has individual climate control
- Mini-safe, small wardrobe, and hair dryer provided
- 230 V sockets
- All cabins have private bathroom with shower, toilet, and basin (stocked with soap and shampoo)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large salon with large panoramic windows
- Restaurant, bar and lounge area
- No laundry services are available on board
- Wifi available
- Sun deck
- Forms of payment accepted on board: Debit and credit cards
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: We cater to Gluten, lactose, and vegetarian diets. Vegan diets are not possible. Vegetarian diets have no surcharge, other diets cost € 50- to be paid on board.
- Water on board is drinkable