Following the success of her sister ships, Princesse Royal and the Magnifique II, Magnifique lll was launched in 2018, adding to her owner/captain's portfolio of designing and constructing deluxe ships. The partially covered sundeck with sun loungers and a hot tub provide is the perfect spot for relaxation. The tastefully decorated lounge with large panoramic windows, located on the upper deck is wonderfully inviting and the combined light-filled restaurant, bar, and lounge adds to the ambience.
We are always excited to add new boats to our program and were especially excited about this one., the deluxe MAGNIFIQUE III. The 21 cabins of the ship are divided on the lower and upper deck and include 5 upper deck suites.
- Number of guests: 40
- Length/width/draught: 70 m / 7.2 m / 1.6 m
- Crew: 5
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 21
- Lower deck
- 14 regular twin cabins (approx. 11 M² , 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- 2 single cabins (with one bed)
- Portholes cannot be open for safety reason
- Upper deck
- 5 upper deck suites with a small sitting area and 'French Balcony' (ceiling-to-floor sliding glass doors, can partly open). (approx. 14 M², 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- Spacious salon with large windows combines a restaurant area, bar, and lounge
- 2 screens (a camera and a navigation system) to see the real time position of the barge
- Large doors open to the partially roofed sundeck
- Top deck
- Whirlpool/Jacuzzi and deck chairs to relax
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and basin
- Soap and shampoo
- Flat-screen TV, mini-safe and hairdryer
- On request, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins (above one of the other beds). Most cabins can also be booked as cabins with a double bed (on previous request only).
Boat Features & Amenities
- Salon with restaurant, lounge and bar area with large panoramic windows
- Wifi available*
- No laundry service available on board
- Currency on board: Cash (Euros) and credit card
*Due to the steel construction of the ships, WiFi strength may not be what you are accustomed to.
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: We cater to Gluten, lactose, and vegetarian diets. Vegan diets are not possible. Vegetarian diets have no surcharge, other diets cost € 50- to be paid on board.
- Water on board is drinkable
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand brakes
- Pannier bag
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Azor Steps with Nexus 7-gear
- 4 support levels
- Hand brakes only
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium, cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet.
Tours sailing on Magnifique III — 1 to 4 of 4