Deluxe Class Boat for Bike Tours
We are always excited to add new boats to our program and are especially excited about this one. MAGNIFIQUE III is now in the bike and boat business, launched in the spring of 2018 to wonderful reviews. Following the success of her sister ships, Magnifique I and Magnifique II, we knew this deluxe vessel would not disappoint.
- Number of guests: 40
- Length/width/draught: 70 m / 7.2 m / 1.6 m
- Crew: 5
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 21
- Lower deck
- 14 regular twin cabins (approx. 11 M² , 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- 2 single cabins (with one bed)
- Portholes cannot be open for safety reason
- Upper deck
- 5 upper deck suites with a small sitting area and 'French Balcony' (ceiling-to-floor sliding glass doors, can partly open). (approx. 14 M², 2 single beds as twins, next to each other)
- Spacious salon with large windows combines a restaurant area, bar, and lounge
- 2 screens (a camera and a navigation system) to see the real time position of the barge
- Large doors open to the partially roofed sundeck
- Top deck
- Whirlpool/Jacuzzi and deck chairs to relax
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Soap and shampoo
- Flat screen TV, mini safe and hairdryer
- On request, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins (above one of the other beds). Most cabins can also be booked as cabins with a double bed (on previous request only).
Boat Features & Amenities
- Salon with restaurant, lounge and bar area with large panoramic windows
- Wifi available*
*Due to steel construction of the ships, WiFi strength may not be what you are accustomed to.
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet.
Magnifique III Photos
tours on Magnifique III 1 to 5 of 5
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …