L'Estello was built in 1937. It is a classic Dutch passenger barge that has been converted to today's standards of comfort. The boat measures 39 meters long and 5.2 meters wide. The inviting atmosphere on board will make you feel immediately at home. The large lounge area has large picture windows with plenty of natural light. French doors give access to the inviting sun deck. The dining area has large windows and comfortable seating and the living room and bar area are spacious and air-conditioned with comfortable sofas chairs.
L'Estello was built in 1937. It is a classic Dutch passenger barge that has been converted to today's standards of comfort. The inviting atmosphere on board will make you feel immediately at home. The large lounge area has large picture windows with plenty of natural light. French doors give access to the inviting sun deck. The dining area has large windows and comfortable seating and the living room and bar area are spacious and air-conditioned with comfortable sofas chairs.
- Boat size: 39 m long and 5.2 m wide
- Capacity: 20 passengers
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 10 cabins total
- 1 with a double bed and 9 with twin beds
- Bed sizes: 1.90 m x 0.80 m (singles) and 1.90 m x 1.40 m (double)
- Cabin measures 7/8 m2,
- All cabins are on the lower deck
- Drawers underneath each bed
- Each cabin has individually controlled air conditioning and a port hole that can be opened
- Hairdryers in each cabin
- Complimentary courtesy kit: soap, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap
- Electricity 220V - 50Hz with Schuko bipolar sockets
Boat Features & Amenities
- Free WiFi in the restaurant/bar area
- Large 55” screen in the lounge for video
- Air conditioning
- Dedicated bike storage
- Sundeck with seating accommodation and fixed awning
- Smoking: It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the cabins (and in all common areas). It is possible to smoke on the deck outside.
- Payments on board: You can pay only by cash, not with credit cards
- Laundry: No
Food & Beverages
- Special diet requests: Any vegan or gluten-free diet requests will incur a €50/person surcharge. To be paid in advance.
- Water: Water on board is drinkable and you can refill your water bottle by using the dispenser of natural and sparkling water.
Tours sailing on L’Estello — 1 to 1 of 1
Unisex Electric Bicycle
A low entry unisex frame
- Upright handlebar
- 9-speed (Shimano Deore)
- Centrally located Bosch motor Active Line Plus (250Wh, engine torque 50 Nm)
- Bosch battery Power Pack (36V, range approx 90 km average speed on flat terrain)
- Ergonomic grip
- Selle Royal saddle
- Flat pedals
- Mechanical V-brakes
- Rear rack
- 28-inch wheels
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus anti-puncture tires
*NOTE: E-bikes feature a small electrical engine and battery that assist and ease your pedaling but you still have to pedal yourself. While riding an e-bike can greatly contribute to the enjoyment of your trip, it is not intended for untrained cyclists as it is not easy to handle such a bike. The engine and battery make the bike much heavier than a regular bike and it also accelerates faster. Handling it well requires good basic cycling skills and confidence.
- Trip computer
- Brand: Limar
- Size: one size (55 - 61)
- Adjustable size system and cool pads
- Weight: 260 g
- 10 vents with bug net
- Certified CE (TÜV) and CPSC-USA
- Ortlieb pannier (12L) - The innovative QL1fixation system is easy to handle and the bags attach to the rack with one click
Self-guided tours only:
- Front bike map holder with removable transparent hood or Kickfix water-resistant removable rigid handlebar bag with waterproof double-sided maps envelope
- Repair kit (one kit for every two bicycles) (1 pump, 1 tube, 2 Allen keys, tyre levers, patches, and mastic sealant)
*Bikes and accessories available may differ per tour. Please check each tour page under bike information for details.