Comfort Class Boat
L'Estello was built in 1937. It is a classic Dutch passenger barge that has been converted to today's standards of comfort. The boat measures 39 meters long and 5.2 meters wide. The inviting atmosphere on board will make you feel immediately comfortable. The large lounge area has large picture windows with plenty of natural light. French doors give access to the inviting sun deck. The dining area has large windows and comfortable seating and the living room and bar area is spacious and air conditioned with comfortable sofas chairs.
- Accommodates 20 passengers
- 10 Cabins total (one with a double bed and 9 with twin beds)
- Bed size measures 2 m x .75 m. (6' 7" x 2'6")
- Drawers underneath each bed
- Each cabin has individually controlled air conditioning and a port hole that can be opened
- Drinkable water on board
- Hair dryers are in each cabin
- Wi-Fi available on board
Please note any vegan or gluten free diet requests will incur €50/person surcharge, to be paid in advance.
tours on L’Estello
Provence - Wilderness of Camargue France 2018 Avignon to Aigues Mortes: April 14, April 28, … Among the wilderness of Camargue and the landscapes that were so dear to Van Gogh, you will cycle through delightful Provençal villages, vineyards, and fields …