Deluxe Class Boat
This ship was built for relaxation but also for active-minded vacationers! On the spacious sun deck, you will find an outdoor pool, shuffleboard, and a putting green as well as an outdoor restaurant and cafe bar with coffee specialties, wine, and refreshments.
- Capacity: 174 passengers
- 86 cabins
- Length x Width: 125.8 m x 11.4 m
- Year of construction: 2005
Boat Features & Amenities
- Spacious sun deck with a relaxed atmosphere
- Sufficient recliners, sunshades, and awnings
- Heated outdoor pool with counter-current system
- Shuffleboard, putting green and giant chess board
- Spa, Salon, steam room, sauna, & gym
- Main restaurant on Deck 3
- Outdoor restaurant on the aft deck
- Coffee specialties, wines and refreshments at the café bar
- Panorama Lounge with bar and dance floor
- Casual dress code
- Language(s) on board: English and German
- Deck 1: Category A cabins, massage area, spa, & sauna
- Deck 2: Category C cabins, lounges, restaurant, & reception
- Deck 3: Category D cabins
- Deck 4: Swimming pool, putting green, mini-golf, & outdoor bar
- Category A: 14.5 m², located on the lower deck. Cabins have two portholes that cannot be opened.
- Category C: 14.5 m², located on the middle deck. Cabins have French verandas which are large windows that open but not designed for sitting outside.
- Category D: 14.5 m², located on the third deck (top deck for cabins). Cabins have French verandas which are large windows that open but not designed for sitting outside.
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Sauna towel
- Wool blanket
- Bathrobes on request
Food & Beverages
The Market Restaurant (no table reservations needed) has an open kitchen and buffet station.
The buffet consists of a la minute cookery stations featuring fresh ingredients and plenty of choices.
In addition, a specialty waiter service restaurant offers an alternative option, with a new menu every night and the opportunity to dine here up to three times during the week.
Weather permitting, you can choose to dine al fresco around the pool as you watch the beautiful scenery pass by. On some evenings, a themed 3-course-dinner is offered in a reserved part of the restaurant. Guests can sign up for this evening at the reception or with the Maître as seats are limited.
On these evenings, the buffet restaurant is also open as usual. The themed evenings are at an extra charge.
- Daily varied buffets
- Freshly prepared regional and seasonal specialties
- Cake buffet with coffee and tea in the afternoons
- Mineral water during main meals
- High-quality drinks included throughout the day
- Free meal times and choice of tables in the market restaurant
- Outdoor restaurant and day lounge
- Wine list adapted to the region
- Bookable on board: exclusive 4-course seated dinner (small surcharge)
- BBQ buffet on the sun deck (depending on weather)
Tours sailing on Stella — 1 to 1 of 1