On the spacious deck of the Atlantis, island hoppers will find enough space both in the shade and in the sun to spread out and enjoy the landscape. The highlight and heart of the Atlantis is the outdoor bar and upper deck seating and dining area. There is nothing better than an expertly prepared dinner enjoyed outdoors at sunset on a tall ship.
This 3-masted sailing vessel was built in 1905 and reconstructed in 2005. The unique charm of the Atlantis is due to the caring maintenance of the owner and his crew who already sailed this vessel around the world. It is always an adventure when the crew sets sail with the help of their guests and when the proud barque begins to move through the water.
- Capacity: 71 (max) passengers
- Size of Boat: 57 x 7.45 m
- Width: 24 ft
- Crew: 5 to 7
- Electricity 230 V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 17
- Twin style cabins
- 2 twin beds at grade in each cabin
- Private bathrooms- tiled, shower, sink & toilet
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- Quiet generator
- Chairs and big tables on deck
- Spacious saloon
During your bike tour, you will have the use of a top-quality rental. Thre are different brands of trekking and electric bikes. See below for general technical specifications and photographs.
- Inselhuepfen 21 or 24-speed aluminum touring bike with either trapezoidal (easy access) or diamond (men's) frame with V-brakes. Diamond frame is for 56 or 60 cm frame height.
- Cube Cross Hybrid Pro Allround 9 speed aluminum touring bike equipped with Bosch motor, hydraulic disc brakes, front suspension and 28-inch wheels. Combined weight of frame and battery is 40.7 kg
- FLEX 24-speed eBIKE by Tempora powered by a two-speed rear-wheel gear motor and an 800 Wh Panasonic battery, Shimano V brakes and 28-inch wheels. Combined weight of frame and battery is 37 kg.
Payment on Board: cash only
Tours sailing on Atlantis — 1 to 1 of 1
E-bikes are available for a supplement. They are powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances and characterized by their lightweight components. Alternative drive systems may also be used. Standard components of the e-bikes in varying frame sizes include, 28 inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. With our e-bikes you will conquer the hills with a smile, they are a true declaration of independence for all who wish to cycle and seek the support of a little push.