This ship, constructed entirely of oak, took 3 years to build by the Scherka familiy in their own carpentry workshop as a family project. The ship, 31m long and 8m wide, meets the highest expectations in regard to comfort, elegance, and style, combining romantic seafaring with modernity and functionality.
The MS San Snova is a modern wooden motor yacht first launched in the spring of 2009. The ship, made entirely of oak, was constructed by The Scherka family in their own carpentry workshop as a family project. It was completed in just 3 years.
The captain prides himself in the meticulous appearance of this ship and the comfortable atmopsher on board. The fittings of the cabins as well as the common and outside area are of superior quality with many carefully crafted details. The spacious sun deck offers comfortable mats for relaxing and lounge chairs can be found on the afterdeck.
- Capacity: 28 passengers
- Dimensions: 31 x 8 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 14 (9 - 14 square meters)
- Upper Sun Deck
- Middle cabin and dining deck: Six comfortable double cabins with French beds and five triple cabins with a French bed and a single bed.
- Lower cabin deck: Three spacious triple capacity cabins
- Double beds: 200 x 160 cm
- Twin beds: 200 x 90 cm
- Third beds: 200 x 90 cm
- Tiled bathroom with shower cabin, wash basin, & toilet
- Air-conditioning, hairdryer, mirror
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- 2 masts
- Quiet generator
- Sunbeds and mats on the sundeck
- Shaded outdoor tables and chairs
Tours sailing on San Snova — 1 to 3 of 3
The hybrid bikes are equipped with 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears, and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards, and a pannier rack. There are two different frame sizes. The diamond frame, which can also be called a men's frame, and the trapeze frame, or unisex frame.
The e-bikes are powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances and characterized by their lightweight components. Alternative drive systems may also be used. Standard components of the e-bikes in varying frame sizes include 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. With our e-bikes you will conquer the hills with a smile, they are a true declaration of independence for all who wish to cycle and seek the support of a little push.
All bikes are equipped with a pannier bag. These are considered waterproof, however, please note that we can’t be held responsible or any damage that might be caused to any personal belongings like mobile phones, cameras etc. Helmets are available in limited numbers so these must be reserved in advance.
Children’s bikes and accessories
Suitable equipment is provided for children.
- For children between 100 to 150 cm tall, 20-24 inch bikes are available. These bikes are equipped with faultless derailleur gears, brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, and a pannier rack.
- For children between 4 years to 8 years (max), who have already outgrown the children’s seat but are not yet allowed to or comfortable riding independently, tag-along-bikes are available. The tag-along-bike attaches to the seat post of a mature rider and is easily switched to another bike in case others wish to have a go at pulling. A child-friendly gear system allows the child to change their gears accordingly to the terrain so that it can support the puller. These trailer bikes are available for children between 4 and a maximum of 8 years.
- For children up to 4 years (22 km), TÜV certified children’s seats are available and can attach effortlessly to the back of the adult rental bikes.