The Flora is a small converted river barge with a capacity for twenty guests and a welcoming atmosphere. The common areas of the ship; the restaurant, salon, & coffee corner are light-filled and comfortable, encouraging a relaxed and intimate experience. Enjoy an after cycling beverage on the sun deck in the afternoon, stargaze in the evening, or if wanting a day out of the saddle, soak up the passing scenery as you soak up the sun.
- Maximum number of guests: 20
- Boat size: 40 meters long x 6 meters wide
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 double occupancy cabins with comfortable lower beds
- Each cabin has two twin low beds (can't be pushed together), (size 80 cm x 200 cm)
- Additional bed for a child up to 12 years old is possible in two of the cabins
- Newly renovated bathrooms in each cabin, stocked with soap/shampoo
- Cabins do not have air conditioning but windows can open for fresh air and fans in each cabin.
- Mini safe
- Practical storage of personal items including small closet. Suitcase can fit easily under the bed.
- Electricity 220 Volt power socket
Boat Features & Amenities
- Comfortable dining area and sitting space for guests to gather
- Sundeck at the front offering a relaxing place to sit with fellow guests
- Wine, beer, and other beverages available for purchase
- Central heating
- Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros) ONLY
- No helmets on board
Food & Beverages
- Meals are prepared with locally sourced and fresh ingredients, organic when available
- Special Diet Requests: We welcome special dietary requests but are subject to a €50 surcharge, payable in advance.
Tours sailing on Flora — 1 to 3 of 3
Other bikes (e.g. bikes with back pedal brakes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, tandems, etc.) and rear child seats may be possible upon request and are in very limited numbers.