In 2016, we saw the launch of a new premium barge, the Magnifique II, to wonderful reviews. The ship boasts a classical style with emphasis on superior comfort. Highlights of the barge include 4 upper deck suites, with cozy seating area, and lovely large panoramic windows. This ship has earned the premium designation!
In 2016, we saw the launch of a new premium barge, the Magnifique II, to wonderful reviews. The ship boasts a classical style with an emphasis on superior comfort. Highlights of the barge include 4 upper deck suites, with a cozy seating area and a large panoramic window, half of which can open.
On the upper deck, there is a tastefully furnished salon with a restaurant, bar, lounge with widescreen TV, large windows. You will also enjoy a partly covered teak wooden sun deck with chairs and tables on the aft deck, a hot tub, and a cycle shed (front deck).
On the lower deck, you will find 13 cabins: 12 regular twin cabins and 1 premium twin. The lower deck cabins have portholes that cannot be opened.
On the upper deck, there are 4 beautiful suites that measure approximately 14 m square. The suites have two single beds, sitting area, and large panoramic windows measuring 2 meters which can be opened. One of the upper deck suites and two of the regular twin cabins, lower deck, can be converted to triple cabins with an extra bed above one of the beds (third-person must be 16 years of age or younger).
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Dimensions: Length: 63 meters; Width: 7.2 meters
- Crew: 5
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total cabins: 17
- 4 upper deck suites (14 m squared), two beds side by side, with large panoramic windows, 2 meters wide, one of which can be opened
- 12 lower deck twin cabins (11 m squared), two beds side by side, with portholes that cannot be opened. One twin cabin for single use is allowed per departure.
- 1 lower deck premium twin cabin (13 m squared), two beds side by side, with small sitting area and portholes that cannot be opened
- Individually controlled air conditioning, climate control, and central heat in each cabin
- In most cabins, with advance notice, beds can be pushed together to form a double
- Flat-screen satellite TV
- Small safe
- Private facilities (With soap and shampoo)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large salon with a restaurant area
- Bar and lounge area with large panoramic windows
- Wooden sundeck
- No laundry services available onboard
- Currency accepted on board: Credit card and Cash (Euros)
*Please note that due to steel construction of the ship, WiFi will not be the quality and speed that you might be accustomed to.
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: We cater to Gluten, lactose, and vegetarian diets. Vegan diets are not possible. Vegetarian diets have no surcharge, other diets cost € 50- to be paid on board.
- Water on board is drinkable
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model).
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium, cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet.
Tours sailing on Magnifique II — 1 to 5 of 5