The Sarah is a very comfortable and spacious ship. After years of use as a cargo ship, the Sarah was transformed into a passenger boat in 2002. It is a very modern ship with tasteful accommodations, a spacious air conditioned lounge/restaurant, and large and inviting sun deck. The corridor is air conditioned as well.
The Sarah is a very comfortable and spacious ship. After years of use as a cargo ship, the Sarah was transformed into a passenger boat in 2002. It is a very modern ship with tasteful cabins, a spacious lounge, and large and inviting sun deck.
- Capacity: 22 passengers
- Crew: 4
- Length x Width: 44.95 x 6.6 meters
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10
- 6 cabins with separate twin beds
- 2 cabins with separate twin beds and 1 bunk bed (The triple cabin has a closet)
- 2 cabins with twin beds pushed together
- All cabins about 10 sq. meters / 108 sq. feet.
- Shower and toilet in all cabins (Soap and shampoo included)
- Central heat, ventilation system, no air conditioning
- Cabin windows may be opened
- Mini safe
- All cabins have a hair dryer
Boat Features & Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi available on board
- Air-conditioned open lounge area, dining area and bar
- No laundry services available on board
- Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros) ONLY
- Wifi available
- The corridor is air-conditioned, helping to cool the cabins
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
- Water on board is drinkable
- Brand Gudereit or equivalent
- Unisex (step through) frame
- 11-speeds gear
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Helmet rental
- Brand Monaco from Batavus or similar
- 7 gears
- 3 support levels
- Hand brakes
- Limited availability
Bicycle rental is optional but is included in tour price. Due to the very limited space on deck, guests can bring their own bikes (max. 6) and only with prior approval. A discount will then apply. However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
Tours sailing on Sarah — 1 to 3 of 3