Deluxe Class Boat
On board the deluxe vessel, the Prinzessin Katharina, you will enjoy a classic elegance. With a spacious well-designed light-filled interior, a partially covered sun deck, comfortable cabins, great cuisine, and accommodating crew, your time onboard will be relaxing, refreshing, and memorable!
The comfortable MS Prinzessin Katharina provides a classic ambience. On board the deluxe ship you can expect understated elegance, a tasteful interior, and a friendly and accommodating crew. Let yourself be pampered! On two passenger decks you will find a panoramic restaurant, comfortable salon, two bars, an inviting foyer, book corner, a small shop, and a hairdresser salon. On the spacious, partly covered sun deck there are enough deck chairs available for everyone so that you soak in some sun and enjoy the passing scenery.
- Year of construction: 1990
- Refurbished: 2015
- Boat size: Length;110 m, Width; 11.20 m, Draft; q m
- Maximum passengers: 140
- Number of crew: 30
- Languages on board: German & English
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total Cabins: 71(11 m2 )
All cabins are air-conditioned and have en suite facilities with shower, hairdryer, television, radio, telephone, and a small refrigerator.
- 29 two-bed cabins (with sofa bed and Pullman bed)
- 1 triple cabin (third bed folds down from wall)
- 1 single cabin
- All cabins have a French balcony with floor to ceiling windows
- 38 two-bed cabins (two sofa beds, standing in right angle)
- 1 single cabin
- Large window (cannot be open)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Panoramic restaurant, salon, & two bars
- Partially covered sun deck
- "Book corner"
- Small shop
- Hair salon
Tours sailing on Prinzessin Katharina — 1 to 2 of 2
Easy Bike + Boat Tour in Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary
This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven year after year to be one of our most popular tours. The Austrian and Hungarian alluvial landscape and the Danube River Bend is a region of…