Sea Cloud Spirit
Deluxe Class Sailing Ship
This luxury sailing vessel deserves a category of its own! The 5-star three-mast fully rigged ship meets the highest standards, including the special details and extras that are included on board this exclusive yacht.
Step back in time on this exquisite three masted, fully rigged, luxury sailing vessel. As you sail the Baltic Sea, enjoy the romance of a wind jammer with modern comforts and first-class European service. Its traditional decor with plenty of wood, brass, and frosted glass textures, marble bathrooms, and exclusive amenities, add to the ambiance on board.
- Passenger capacity: 136
- Cabins: 69 outside cabins
- Crew: 85
- Length: 138 m
- Beam: 17.2 m
- Draft: 5.65
- Constructed: 2021
- Number of sails: 28
- Total sail area: approx. 4100 m
- Voltage: 220
- 4 deck levels
1. Cabin deck
- Steam bath, massage room, Finnish sauna
- Swim platform
- Category D, E, & F cabins
2. Verandah deck
- Category A & B cabins
3. Lido deck
- Lido Bar & Bistro
- Category C cabins
4. Sun deck
- Self-service bar
- Fitness area
- Public area
- Captain's quarters
- Deluxe cabin (Category D)
- Located aft on the Cabin Deck, Deluxe Staterooms measure 205 to 225 square feet and have portholes. Comfortably appointed with a sitting area, dressing table, bureau and wardrobe, Deluxe Staterooms are a wonderful retreat.
- Superior cabin (Category E)
- Located near the front of the Cabin Deck, Superior Staterooms measure between 194 and 215 square feet and have portholes. Superior Staterooms are comfortably appointed with a sitting corner, dressing table, bureau and wardrobe.
- Superior single cabin (Category F)
- Located mid and near the front of the Cabin Deck, Single Staterooms measure between 140 and 194 square feet and have portholes. Staterooms are comfortably appointed with a sitting corner, dressing table and wardrobe.
- Suites w/ balcony (Category A)
- Among the largest cabins onboard, Category A Suites offer 388 to 420 square feet of living space. As the name suggests, these feature a large step-out balcony along with a seating area adjacent to the main bed, a walk-in closet and dressing table and standard items like a telephone, A/C, private safe, mini-bar, flat-panel TV, and in-room Wi-Fi. A bathroom with a full-size tub is also included
- Junior suites w/ balcony (Category B)
- Very spacious cabins at 280 to 323 square feet, and include all the features and amenities of the larger Suites.
- Deluxe Lido cabins (Category C)
- Feature picture windows that can be opened to let in the fresh ocean air. These range in size from 177 to 215 square feet and are styled similarly to a modern cruise ship cabin (albeit with classic nautical touches). The room features all the standard amenities, including flat-panel TV and Wi-Fi, along with a bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, and luxury bath amenities.
Tours sailing on Sea Cloud Spirit — 1 to 1 of 1
Easy Bike + Boat Tour in Germany, Denmark, Latvia, Sweden, Lithuania
Sun, sea, sailing, and cycling! This is the stuff of a summer childhood but in an enchanting setting on board a luxury yacht. Definitely not your typical bike and barge tour! This gentle Baltic Sea…