The Thalassa is a three-masted sailing vessel built as a traditional Turkish gullet. The salon and the guest cabins are modern and graciously designed, gallant furnishings bring an eastern flair to live on board. The ship's expansive deck provides an array of comfortable seating arrangements and is the perfect setting in which to enjoy the cruise, read a book, and relax, as the sea breezes soothe the senses.
Large tables are situated on the aft deck and weather permitting, are used for dining, weather permitting. The setting of the sails on board of this proud ship is definitely a unique experience.
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Size of Boat: 45 x 7,60 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (9 - 12 m squared)
- Cabins featuring teakwood panelling and air conditioning
- Ensuite with separate shower cabin and WC
- Twin beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cleaning of cabins, fresh towels at mid-week or on request
- Hairdryers in each cabin
- Air conditioning
- WiFi is not available onboard.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Three masts with sails
- Mats on the sundeck, upholstered benches at the bow
- Two big tables and chairs on the deck
Food & Beverages
- You will be pampered with a generous variety of authentic dishes, created masterfully in the onboard galley, bringing insight into the diversity of the Turkish kitchen to the table.
Tours sailing on Thalassa — 1 to 3 of 3