Deriya Deniz is furnished with style! it boasts prestigious wood furnishings and fittings, as well as comfortable inner spaces, such as the spacious dinette with bar. The guests can also take advantage of a large solarium and lie down on comfortable beach mattresses enjoying the sounds of the sea. The back deck is covered and has a table for breakfasts and dinners. Aboard catering is the pride of the boat based on the old recipes of seaside villages. Carpaccio, fresh seafood and vegetables, pasta, meat and the herbs of the Mediterranean scrubs, are the absolute protagonists on the table.
The Deriya Deniz is a solidly built gulet, finished with precious mahogany woods. Great care was taken in designing the interiors and external areas to provide charm and comfort. All cabins have portholes that can be opened to enjoy the sea and air. There are 5 cabins (approx. 9 m²): 3 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. All cabins have air conditioning with independent regulation, LCD TV, a little wardrobe, a safe, and portholes that can be opened. There is limited space to place/store bags and luggage (please exclude rigid luggage).
- Capacity: 12 (10 guests, 1 cabin for tour guide)
- Boat size: Length: 24 meters; Breadth: 6.6 meters
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 6 cabins total
- 4 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, all with low beds.
- En-suite bathroom with shower and 1/4 tub, toilet and sink
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV and Hi Fi
- Portholes (can be opened)
- Small wardrobe (enough space to place bags & luggage, no trolleys or rigid luggage, please)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Diner area with bar
- Outside lounge deck and a covered back deck
Tours sailing on Deriya Deniz — 1 to 1 of 1