The Harmonia is an elegant, pearly-white motor yacht. This two-masted beauty meets the highest expectations with 16 luxurious guest cabins including tiled bathrooms with shower cabins/WC. The salon and numerous sun mats and beds on deck are at the guest’s disposal. With the bathing platform at the stern, taking a dip in the sea is accessible and unrestricted! The experienced crew and the captain are waiting to welcome you on board!
- Capacity: 37 passengers (16 cabins)
- Dimensions: 37.50 x 8.30 m
- Year of Construction: 2012/2013
Decks & Cabin Layout
16 Total Cabins (cabin size 10-15 square meters)
- Above Deck: 9 cabins total - doors exit to the deck, window in door and in bathroom that open
- 6 cabins with 1 double bed
- 3 cabins with 2 separate twin beds (can not be pushed together)
- Below Deck: 7 cabins total - porthole that can be opened
- 2 cabins with 1 double bed
- 2 cabins with 2 separate twin beds (can not be pushed together)
- 2 cabins are quad cabins (2 double beds)
- 1 triple cabin with 3 twin beds
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
- Hand soap provided; Shampoo not provided
- Hair Dryer & Mirror
- Beds have high quality Diamona mattresses, providing a restful night's sleep
- Double beds: (200 x 140 cm) (79" x 55")
- Twin size beds: (200 x 90 cm) (79" x 35")
- Services: daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- On the large sundeck of the Harmonia, sun worshipers will get their money's worth. Comfortable upholstered sunbathing lounge chairs and numerous deck chairs are at your disposal.
- But even for those who prefer a quiet place in the shade, the Harmonia has a wide range of roofed outdoor places where you excellently can sit together or read a book.
- Special features: two masts, quiet generator, bathing platform at the stern, sunbeds and mats on sundeck, large saloon, cargo hold for Ebikes
- WIFI is available
Tours sailing on Harmonia — 1 to 1 of 1
The hybrid bikes are equipped with 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears, and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards and a pannier rack.
The e-bikes are powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances and characterized by their lightweight components. Alternative drive systems may also be used. Standard components of the e-bikes in varying frame sizes include 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. With our e-bikes you will conquer the hills with a smile, they are a true declaration of independence for all who wish to cycle and seek the support of a little push.