The Caprice is a beautiful Dutch boat that has been in operation since 2009. Its freshly varnished wood and bright colors will welcome you. The large sun deck is inviting from where there can be nothing better than to sit comfortably while cruising the canals of France.
The Caprice is a beautiful Dutch boat that has been in operation since 2009. It's freshly painted wood and bright colors will welcome you. The large sun deck is the perfect place to sit comfortably and enjoy the scenery while cruising the canals of France.
- Boat size: 39 m long and 5.2 m wide
- Capacity: 21 guests
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 11 cabins total
- 1 single cabin, 2 double cabins and 8 twin cabins
- All cabins have air conditioning, private bathrooms, measuring 7-8 m2, and are all on the lower deck
- Each cabin has two fixed portholes that can be opened
- Bed measurements: 1.90 m x .80 m (singles) and 1.90 m x 1.40 m (doubles)
- Wardrobe and adequate space for storing your luggage
- Power socket and a full-length mirror
- Hairdryer in each cabin
- Complimentary courtesy kit: soap, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap
- Electricity 220V - 50Hz with Schuko bipolar sockets
Boat Features & Amenities
- Free WiFi available in the restaurant/bar area
- Dedicated bike storage
- Sundeck with seating accommodation and fixed awning
- Large 55” screen in the lounge for video
- Payments: You can pay only by cash, not with credit cards
- Smoking: It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the cabins (and in all common areas). It is possible to smoke on the deck outside.
- Laundry: No
Food & Beverages
- Special diet requests: Vegan or gluten-free diet requests will incur a €50/person surcharge. To be paid in advance.
- Water: Water on board is drinkable and you can refill your water bottle by using the dispenser of natural and sparkling water.
Tours sailing on Caprice — 1 to 1 of 1
Unisex Electric Bicycle
A low entry unisex frame
- Upright handlebar
- 9-speed (Shimano Deore)
- Centrally located Bosch motor Active Line Plus (250Wh, engine torque 50 Nm)
- Bosch battery Power Pack (36V, range approx 90 km average speed on flat terrain)
- Ergonomic grip
- Selle Royal saddle
- Flat pedals
- Mechanical V-brakes
- Rear rack
- 28-inch wheels
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus anti-puncture tires
*NOTE: E-bikes feature a small electrical engine and battery that assist and ease your pedaling but you still have to pedal yourself. While riding an e-bike can greatly contribute to the enjoyment of your trip, it is not intended for untrained cyclists as it is not easy to handle such a bike. The engine and battery make the bike much heavier than a regular bike and it also accelerates faster. Handling it well requires good basic cycling skills and confidence.
- Trip computer
- Brand: Limar
- Size: one size (55 - 61)
- Adjustable size system and cool pads
- Weight: 260 g
- 10 vents with bug net
- Certified CE (TÜV) and CPSC-USA
- Ortlieb pannier (12L) - The innovative QL1fixation system is easy to handle and the bags attach to the rack with one click
Self-guided tours only:
- Front bike map holder with removable transparent hood or Kickfix water-resistant removable rigid handlebar bag with waterproof double-sided maps envelope
- Repair kit (one kit for every two bicycles) (1 pump, 1 tube, 2 Allen keys, tyre levers, patches, and mastic sealant)
*Bikes and accessories available may differ per tour. Please check each tour page under bike information for details.