Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Caprice is a beautiful Dutch boat that has been in operation since 2009.
It's freshly painted wood and bright colors will welcome you. The large sun deck is the perfect place to sit comfortably and enjoy the scenery while cruising the canals of France.
- 11 cabins total measuring 7-8 square meters
- One single cabin, two double cabins and 8 twin cabins - all with air conditioning and private bathrooms
- Each cabin has two fixed portholes
- Bed measurements: 1.90m x .80m (singles) and 1.90m x 1.40m (doubles)
- The "staterooms" are tastefully furnished and the porthole creates charming and cozy atmosphere. There is also a wardrobe and adequate space for storing your luggage
- Free WiFi available in the restaurant/bar area
- Hairdryers are not provided in each cabin, however there are a few on board which can be borrowed
- Vegan or gluten free diet requests will incur €50/person surcharge, to be paid in advance
tours on Caprice
Provence - Wilderness of Camargue France 2018 Avignon to Aigues Mortes: July 21, August 4, … Among the wilderness of Camargue and the landscapes that were so dear to Van Gogh, you will cycle through delightful Provençal villages, vineyards, and fields …