Onboard the Aurora, an ultra-deluxe vessel, you can enjoy a unique bike and boat or luxury river cruise in style. Peppered with various activities, you will enjoy professionally prepared quality food, personalized service, and itineraries as unique as you are.
Have you ever enjoyed a vacation in which it was not just one thing that made it perfect but everything? The accommodations, location, and itinerary blend together, creating memories that last a lifetime. It is the one vacation you always want to replicate. You are always looking for it again.
Your time on board the Aurora will be that experience.
Though it may be your first time, stepping on board is like coming home. Everywhere you look, everything you experience draws you in and connects you to the exploration, the enjoyment, and most importantly, to the moment. Because, ultimately, that is what it is all about. Forgetting the cares of the world for just a time, and immersing fully.
The Aurora is an elite motor yacht that deserves a class all its own. The owners are also your hosts and their goal is to provide an unforgettable vacation for each and every one of their guests.
If you charter the entire vessel (4 cabins), your time onboard can be customized based on your expectations.
In 2022, the Aurora will be making her way into France from Rotterdam, navigating first into Paris and then conducting tours in Northern Burgundy.
Your stay is sure to be unforgettable.
Please note, the captain/owner of the Aurora has a pet Golden Retriever who stays on board.
- Capacity: 8 guests plus crew
- Dimensions: 40m / 132 feet long, 5m / 17 feet wide
- Total living space: 300m2
- Electricity 220 v
- Languages: English, Dutch, Slovak, Czech, French, German, and Portuguese
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Three deck levels including a covered terrace, 510 sq. ft, with spa
- Panoramic sun deck
- Two rooms with king-size beds (each bed is two mattresses and made with two sets of beddings)
- Two rooms with two double beds that can be pushed together
- Large, en-suite bathrooms with double sinks
- Ample storage for luggage
- A/C individual climate control
- Full central heating
- 4 luxurious suites measuring 260 sq.ft
- Fabrics and linen from the most exclusive French houses of Yves Delormes
- Finest china and porcelain from Niderviller and Gien
- Crystal glasses from Baccarat
- Silverware from Chambly house
- Marble, teak, and handmade terracotta tiles
- Luxury brand toiletries
- Customized sunken jacuzzi
- Covered terrace with a majestic granite table for al fresco dining
- A semi-circular indoor-outdoor bar
- A fireplace, a library, and a music corner in the common area
- Bluetooth iPhone dock
- Bose surround sound system
- Free wifi for use
- Mac desktop and laptop available for guests
- 6.6 ft ceiling height in the salon
- Indoor/Outdoor bar
Food & Beverages
All food is freshly prepared by a gourmet chef. Products used are local and many times organic, bought daily to ensure freshness. Vegetarian, vegan, and other specific dietary requests are no problem.
Breakfast selections consist of freshly baked goods, along with fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, cheese, eggs on request, coffee, tea, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
For lunches and dinners, the chef creates regionally and seasonally inspired fare. Lunch is typically served in a buffet style featuring hearty salads, soups, and savory entrees, and your 3-course gourmet dinner is served all in a festive setting.
Dinner is accompanied by a selection of the finest wines from France and all over the world.
*Please note that tours on this vessel require proof of travel insurance.
Tours sailing on Aurora — 1 to 7 of 7