Deluxe Class Motor Yacht
Onboard the Aurora, an ultra-deluxe vessel, you can enjoy a unique bike and boat or luxury river cruise peppered with various activities in style, enjoying professionally prepared quality food, personalized service, and itineraries as unique as you are.
The Aurora is an elite motor yacht that deserves a class all its own. The owner and captain, Steve, and the co-owner, Karina, are also your hosts during your stay on board. They pay special attention to every detail and provide a unique experience for their guests which is unlike any other boat we offer!
Your entire experience can be customized based on your needs and wishes. You can choose to cycle the route, sightsee, shop, or golf. For the more adventurous adrenaline enthusiasts, sky diving sessions, surfing, wind/kite-surfing, and even helicopter rentals to fly over the beautiful Dutch landscape can all be arranged.
The welcoming and friendly crew will make you feel immediately at home and your stay is sure to be unforgettable.
- Capacity: 8 guests plus crew
- Dimensions: 40m / 132 feet long, 5m / 17 feet wide
- Total living space: 300m2
- Electricity 220 v
- Languages: English, Dutch, Slovak, Czech, French, German, and Portuguese
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Three deck levels including a covered terrace, 510 sq.ft, with spa
- Panoramic sun deck
- Two rooms with king-size beds (each bed is two mattresses and made with two sets of beddings)
- Two rooms with two double beds that can be pushed together
- Large, en-suite bathrooms with double sinks
- Ample storage for luggage
- A/C individual climate control
- Full central heating
- 4 luxurious suites, each 260 sq.ft
- Fabrics and linen from the most exclusive French houses of Yves Delormes
- Finest china and porcelain from Niderviller and Gien
- Crystal glasses from Baccarat
- Silverware from Chambly house
- Marble, teak, and handmade terracotta tiles
- Luxury brand toiletries
- Customized sunken jacuzzi
- Covered terrace with a majestic granite table for al fresco dining
- A semi-circular indoor-outdoor bar
- A fireplace, a library, and a music corner in the common area
- Bluetooth iPhone dock
- Bose surround sound system
- Free wifi for use
- Mac desktop and laptop available for guests
- 6.6 ft ceiling height in the salon
- Indoor/Outdoor bar
Food & Beverages
All food is freshly prepared by your private gourmet chef. You will be offered an extensive list of his specialties to enable you to choose your menu. Products used are local and many times organic, bought daily to ensure freshness. Homemade jams, spreads, and pates are featured.
Each meal is accompanied by a selection of the finest wines from France and all over the world. Vegetarian, vegan, and other specific dietary requests are also able to be met!
Breakfast selections consist of freshly baked goods, along with fruit salad, cereals, yogurt, cheese, eggs on request, coffee, tea, and freshly squeezed orange juice. For lunches and dinners, the chef creates regionally and seasonally inspired fare. Lunch is typically served in a buffet style featuring hearty salads, soups, and savory entrees, and your 3-course gourmet dinner is served all in a festive setting.
Tours sailing on Aurora — 1 to 5 of 5