Standard Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Flying Dutchman, once a herring logger, was launched in 1903. The conversion to a sailing schooner took place in 2004 and the ship was equipped with 10 small but functionally furnished cabins, each with a private bath and all in one shower.
The front saloon in the deckhouse serves as a cozy dining room and lounge with upholstered benches for seating all guests. At the stern, you can sit beside Captain Klaas at the wheel and perhaps even steer the 39-m-long vessel for a while.
- Year of construction: 1903/2004
- Size of boat: 39 x 6.5 m
- Number of cabins: 10 guest cabins
- Bathroom features: tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Cabin features: Air-conditioning, mirror
- Service: fresh towels at mid-week
- Special features: 2 masts with sails, quiet generator
Flying Dutchman Photos
tours on Flying Dutchman
Scotland’s Isle of Mull and the Caledonian Canal Scotland 2019 June 8, June 15, June 22, August 17, August 24, … On this unique bike and boat tour in Scotland, a true sailing adventure, you begin and end in Oban, a resort town nestled in the hills and formally know as the …