Standard Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Flying Dutchman, once a herring logger, was launched in 1903. The conversion to a sailing schooner took place in 2004 and the ship was equipped with 10 small but functionally furnished cabins, each with a private bath and all in one shower.
The front saloon in the deckhouse serves as a cozy dining room and lounge with upholstered benches for seating all guests. At the stern, you can sit beside Captain Klaas at the wheel and perhaps even steer the 39-m-long vessel for a while.
- Year of construction: 1903/2004
- Size of boat: 39 x 6.5 m
- Number of cabins: 10 guest cabins
- Bathroom features: tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Cabin features: Air-conditioning, mirror
- Service: fresh towels at mid-week
- Special features: 2 masts with sails, quiet generator
Flying Dutchman Photos
tours on Flying Dutchman
Scotland’s Isle of Mull and the Caledonian Canal Scotland 2018: Saturdays, June 9, June 16, June 23, August 11, … On this unique bike and boat tour in Scotland, a true sailing adventure, you begin and end in Oban, a resort town nestled in the hills and formally know as the …