Comfort Plus Class Boat
The MPS Zwaantje, which means "Little Swaan", is a wonderful comfort plus barge.
- 10 twin bed cabins (windows do not open)
- 2 double bed cabins (windows open)
- Indiviudally controlled air conditioning
- Large air conditioned salon with large panorami windows
- Small bar
- Spacion sun deck (90 square meters)
- Limited free WiFi in the sitting area. Due note that due to steel construction of ship and area of travel, WiFi cannot be guaranteed and will not be the speed that you are accustomed to.
- Safe in cabin
- Hair dryers in cabin
- Hybrid touring:
- 21 speed with hand brakes
- Pannier bag
- Helmets on board with advanced reservation and based on availability
- Limited number
Due to limited space on deck guests cannot bring their own bicycles or E-bikes. The only exception is when you require a special bike or tandem. Please let us know well in advance if you would like to bring your own special bicycle/tandem. Neither crew nor tour operator are liable/ responsible for any damage, loss or theft of own bicycles.
Supplement of €50/week (payable on board) for dairy or gluten free diets.
This barge has received the Booking.com 2015 Award. Guests have given the MS Zwaantje an average score of 9.4 out of 10!
tours on Zwaantje
Tulip Tour - 10 Day - Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium Amsterdam to Bruges:Quo Vadis: April 14, 2018Bruges to … We have been told several times, and our captains and operators agree, the usual 8 days allotted for a bike and boat tour from Amsterdam to Bruges or Bruges to …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Fleur: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Bruges to Paris or Paris to Bruges Belgium, France 2017 DatesBruges to Paris On the Standard Plus … This incredible Bruges to Paris bike tour (or v.v.) goes along rural country roads, towpaths, and paved forest trails and occasionally, a short distance on the …