Comfort Plus Class Boat
The boat is 63 meters long and accommodates a maximum of 35 guests. Other features include a beautiful salon with a spacious bar, a sun deck equipped with comfortable chairs, and a small whirlpool to relax in at the end of a long day of cycling. Delicious meals are served daily in the restaurant area. (Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.)
The boat was completely renovated in 2010 and extended by 14 meters in 2013.
- Total cabins: 16 cabins
- 11 twin cabins (approximately 11 square meters with 2 single, side by side beds). Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed.
- 4 premium twin cabins (approximately 14 square meters with 2 single, side by side beds). Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed.
- 1 single cabin (approximately 8 square meters).
- Beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.
- All cabins have portholes however, they can not be opened for safety reasons.
- Mini safe
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
- Individually regulated air conditioning.
- Helmets are available on board free of charge. Please request
*Due to steel construction of the ship, WiFi may not be what you are accustomed to at home!
Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
Hand and pedal brake
Helmets are available and free of charge. Please request.
Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
3 support levels
Hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model).
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. There are bike helmets available on board (for free).
The multilingual crew will ensure your stay on the Magnifique is comfortable and relaxing!
tours on Magnifique
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Fleur: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Brussels To Bruges Bike and Boat Tour Belgium 2017 DatesMagnifique:Brussels to Bruges: August 12, … Bike and Barge in Belgium, in the heart of Europe! With three official languages (Flemish, French and German), Belgium is a culturally diverse country with a …