Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Magnifique is 63 meters long and accommodates 30 guests. Other features include a beautiful salon with a spacious bar, a sun deck equipped with comfortable chairs, and a small whirlpool to relax in at the end of a long day of cycling.
Delicious meals are served daily in the restaurant area. (Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request. Please note vegan diet requests cannot be accommodated.)
The boat was completely renovated in 2010 and extended by 14 meters in 2013.
- Total cabins: 16 cabins
- 11 twin cabins (approximately 11 square meters) with 2 single beds, side by side. Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed.
- 4 premium twin cabins (approximately 14 square meters) with 2 single beds, side by side. Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed.
- With advance notice, twin beds in most cabins can be pushed together to form a double bed
- All cabins have portholes however, they can not be opened for safety reasons.
- Mini safe
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
- Individually regulated air conditioning, ventilation system, and central heating
- Helmets are available on board free of charge. Please request
*Due to steel construction of the ship, WiFi may not be what you are accustomed to at home!
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand brakes
- Pannier bag
- Height adjustable gel saddle
- Integral bike lock on frame
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model).
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. There are bike helmets available on board (for free).
The multilingual crew will ensure your stay on the Magnifique is comfortable and relaxing!
tours on Magnifique
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2019 On the Comfort Plus class boats: Magnifique: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2019 On the Comfort plus class boats: Magnifique: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Brussels to Bruges Bike and Boat Tour Belgium 2019 Comfort Plus Magnifique: Brussels to … Bike and Barge in Belgium, in the heart of Europe! With three official languages (Flemish, French and German), Belgium is a culturally diverse country with a …