Deluxe Class Motor Yacht
We had the exciting opportunity to follow this boat through from construction to launching. The Andela Lora is an elegant boat launched in June of 2012 and is one of the largest of the Croatian fleet at 131 feet long and 28 feet wide. The friendly crew will always make sure that you have the most comfortable and relaxing journey on board!
At 40 x 8.5 m the motor yacht Andela Lora was launched in June 2012 and is an elegant addition to our Deluxe category. She is one of the biggest boats of the Croatian fleet with 17 spacious guest cabins – plenty of them available as three or four-bed cabins – with air conditioning and private bathrooms. The bathing platform is available at the stern offering easy access into the sea. For a special experience, a saltwater pool and numerous sun mats are available on the sundeck. The friendly crew will always make sure that you enjoy a recuperative stay on board.
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Size of Boat: 131 feet long x 28 feet wide
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 17 (12 - 14 square meters)
- On deck/above deck:
- 2 x double bed cabins
- 3x triple cabins (double bed and bunk bed)
- 5 x twin bed cabins
- Below deck:
- 3 x double bed cabins
- 2 x triple cabins (double bed and single bed)
- 2 x quad cabins ( 1x double bed, 1 x bunk bed and single bed)
- Tiled bathrooms with shower cabin, washing basin & toilet
- Air-Conditioning, mirror, hair-dryer
- Double beds- 200 x 140 cm, twin beds- 200 x 90 cm, all with quality Diamona mattresses
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels at mid-week, wireless (limited)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Quiet generator
- Bathing platform at the stern, sunbeds and mats on the sundeck
- Big tables and chairs on deck in the shadow
- Cargo hold for E-bikes
- Wifi (salon and deck areas)
Tours sailing on Andela Lora — 1 to 1 of 1
The e-bikes available for rent are high-quality pedalec, powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances, and characterized by their lightweight and great components. Alternative drive systems may also be used.
Standard components of the e-bikes in varying frame sizes include 28 inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears, and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards, and a pannier rack.