Magnifique (Princesse Royal)
Deluxe Class Boat
This beautiful vessel features a beautiful salon with a spacious bar, a sun deck equipped with comfortable chairs, and a small whirlpool to relax in at the end of a long day of cycling. Delicious meals are served daily in the restaurant area.
The Magnifique (in 2021, this lovely ship will be renamed to the Princesse Royal) was completely renovated in 2010 and extended by 14 meters in 2013. It is 63 meters long and accommodates 30 guests. Other features include a beautiful salon with a spacious bar, a sun deck equipped with comfortable chairs, and a small whirlpool to relax in at the end of a long day of cycling. Delicious meals are served daily in the restaurant area. A multilingual crew will ensure your stay on the Magnifique is comfortable and relaxing!
- Capacity: 35 (max)
- Length: 62 meters (203 ft)
- Width: 7.2 meters (23 ft)
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total cabins: 16 cabins
- 11 twin cabins (approximately 11 square meters) with 2 single beds, side by side. Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed.
- 4 premium twin cabins (approximately 14 square meters) with 2 single beds, side by side. Two cabins can be converted to triple with bunk bed (third person must be 16 years of age or younger)
- 1 single cabin
- With advance notice, twin beds in most cabins can be pushed together to form a double bed
- All cabins have portholes however, they can not be opened for safety reasons
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin in each cabin (soap and shampoo provided)
- Air-conditioning, ventilation system and central heating
- Mini safe
- Flat screen TV with SAT-reception
Boat Features & Amenities
- Lounge, restaurant and bar area
- Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros) ONLY
- No laundry services on board
- *Due to steel construction of the ship, WiFi may not be what you are accustomed to at home!
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: (Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request. Please note vegan diet requests cannot be accommodated.
- Water on board is drinkable
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand brakes
- Pannier bag
- Height adjustable gel saddle
- Integral bike lock on frame
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model).
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium, cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. There are bike helmets available on board with request (for free).
Tours sailing on Magnifique (Princesse Royal) — 1 to 6 of 6