With its dark green hull and distinctive white stripes, the Tarin is an eyecatcher in each port. Bright wood, curtains on the large windows and the nicely decorated cabins will immediately make you feel right at home on the Tarin!
With its dark green hull and distinctive white stripes, the Tarin (built in 2004) is an eyecatcher in each port. The furnishings of the cabins attest to the attention that the owner paid building his great ship. Bright wood, curtains on the large windows and the nicely decorated cabins will immediately make you feel right at home on the Tarin!
Captain Nevio and his crew take great pride in making you feel at home and in providing excellent service. It is not uncommon for the Captain to serve dinner and after, to play some music with his sailor Zeljko on the accordion and the guitar.
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Dimensions: 22 x 6.2 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (7 to 8 Sq. meters)
- Large windows in all cabins above deck,\
- Beds: High quality, Diamona mattresse
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Ventilator, hair dryer, mirror
- Tiled bathroom with all-in-one showers, wash basins and toilet
- Cabin cleaning daily, fresh towels mid week
Boat Features & Amenities
- 2 masts
- Quiet generator
- Couch and lounge chairs on the sun deck
- covered deck with two tables and chairs
Tours sailing on Tarin — 1 to 1 of 1