Comfort Class Boat
Aboard the ZWAAN (Swan) you can experience a bit of Dutch maritime history. The vessel (type “luxe motor”) was built in 1928 as a cargo barge and is 34 meters (112 ft.) in length. For many decades it served its purpose well by transporting all kinds of loads in Belgium and the Netherlands. In 1998, the barge was converted and completely modernized into a comfortable passenger barge. The seven passenger cabins are now equipped with two beds each, allowing 14 passengers ample space. Four of the cabins have additional space either in the form of a bunk bed or another twin (low) bed.
- Capacity: 12/16 passengers
- Length x Width: 34 x 6.1 meters
- 7 cabins total
- 2 "family style" cabins with one double bed plus one single.
- 2 "friend style" cabins with 3 single beds, one of which is a bunk bed
- 2 "twin style" cabins with two separate beds
- 1 "couples" cabin with small double bed
- Private bathroom with shower in all cabins
- WiFi available (only in the Netherlands)
- Hairdryers available
- 220 V electricity
Cabins do not have air conditioning. The windows in the cabins are portholes with a diameter of 30cm that can be opened.
Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Zwaan
Amsterdam to Bruges Belgium, Netherlands 2016 DatesOn Comfort Plus class boats:Magnifique: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges.The Golden …
Amsterdam to Cologne Netherlands, Germany 2017On the Sailing Home:Amsterdam to Cologne: May … Brand new in 2015, this bike and boat tour in Holland and Germany showcases two diverse cultures. Cruising on a boat and cycling through a colorful countryside …