Comfort Class Boat
Aboard the ZWAAN (Swan) you can experience a bit of Dutch maritime history. The vessel (type “luxe motor”) was built in 1928 as a cargo barge and is 34 meters (112 ft.) in length. For many decades it served its purpose well by transporting all kinds of loads in Belgium and the Netherlands. In 1998, the barge was converted and completely modernized into a comfortable passenger barge. The seven passenger cabins are now equipped with two beds each, allowing 14 passengers ample space. Four of the cabins have additional space either in the form of a bunk bed or another twin (low) bed.
- Capacity: 12/16 passengers
- Length x Width: 34 x 6.1 meters
- 7 cabins total
- 2 "family style" cabins with one double bed plus one single.
- 2 "friend style" cabins with 3 single beds, one of which is a bunk bed
- 2 "twin style" cabins with two separate beds
- 1 "couples" cabin with small double bed
- Bed sizes: Double beds: 150x210cm (4’11’’x 6’10’’)
- Single beds: 83cmx210cm (2’8½’’ x 6’10’’)
- Small double bed in cabin front of barge (couples cabin): 130cmx 200cm (4’3’’ x 6’6½’’)
- Private bathroom with shower in all cabins
- WiFi available (only in the Netherlands)
- Hairdryers available
- 220 V electricity
Cabins do not have air conditioning. The windows in the cabins are portholes with a diameter of 30cm that can be opened.
Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Zwaan
Holland Southern Tulip Tour Netherlands 2018 DatesOn the Comfort Plus class boat:Sailing … This Southern Tulip bike and boat tour leads through some of Holland's most popular cities but also through fields of beautiful Tulips! One highlight, among …