Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
Aboard the ZWAAN (Swan) you can experience a bit of Dutch maritime history.
The vessel (type “luxe motor”) was built in 1928 as a cargo barge and is 34 meters (112 ft.) in length. For many decades it served its purpose well by transporting all kinds of loads in Belgium and the Netherlands. In 1998, the barge was converted and completely modernized into a comfortable passenger barge.
- Capacity: 12/16 passengers
- Length x Width: 34 x 6.1 meters
- 220 V electricity
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 7 cabins total (8-10M²)
- 2x Luxury double cabin (with separate seating)
- 1x Twin cabin (beds can be placed together; small desk between the beds)
- 2x Twin cabin (beds fixed to the floor; small desk between the beds)
- 1x Triple cabin (bunk bed+single bed, beds fixed to the floor; can be booked as twin)
- 1x Front double cabin, smaller cabin in the front of the barge (small double bed; can also be booked as single use); accessible with steep stairs; entrance on deck)
- Portholes in each cabin with a diameter of 30cm that can be opened.
- Bed sizes:
- Double beds: 150x210cm (4’11’’x 6’10’’)
- Single beds: 83cmx210cm (2’8½’’ x 6’10’’)
- Small double bed in cabin front of barge (couples cabin): 130cmx 200cm (4’3’’ x 6’6½’’)
Four of the cabins have additional space either in the form of a bunk bed or another twin (low) bed.
Private bathroom with shower in all cabins (soap is provided)
- Hairdryers available
- No safes in cabins
- Recommended 1 suitcase per person. You can slide the suitcase under the bed.
- Air conditioning in all cabins
Boat Features & Amenities
- Dining area and sun deck
- WiFi available (only in the Netherlands)
- No laundry services on board
- Payments accepted on board: Cash ONLY
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
- Water on board is drinkable.
- 24-speed city touring bicycle (Batavus Boulevard) including helmet, pannier bags, lock, repair kit, and water bottle
- 24-speed electric touring bicycle (Batavus) with a detachable lithium-ion battery, including helmet, pannier bags, lock, repair kit, and water bottle*
*Intended for those who accustomed to cycling and need extra assistance. Not intended for noncyclists. Riding an electric bike requires all the same skill set as riding a regular bike including good balance, ability to stop quickly and start from standstill. Please be aware that e-bikes are heavier than regular bikes.
tours on Zwaan 1 to 9 of 9
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Super Tulip Tour Netherlands 2020 Comfort Class Zwaan Standard season: March 28, … Tulips by bike and boat! This Super Tulip Tour is totally dedicated to the beautiful tulip. You will bike Holland through acres of spring flowers and tulips, …
Amsterdam to Koblenz Germany, Netherlands 2020 Zwaan (9-day tour) Amsterdam to Koblenz … During this cycling holiday in the Netherlands and Germany, you will follow the river Rhine from Amsterdam to Koblenz (or reverse). In the Netherlands, you …
|Tour||Bike + Boat|