Comfort Plus Class Boat
The Elodie was built in 1931 and has been completely refurbished into a luxury holiday ship. The ship has a saloon and sundeck and all of its cabins come with air-conditioning. The saloon of the Elodie is beautifully finished with various types of wood. The saloon area has a number of small tables as well as a large reading table and comfortable sofa. On board, you can expect healthy, 3 course meals. A typical week includes one chicken dish, one vegetarian dish, two fish, and two meat dishes. Each dinner is served with a fresh salad, vegetables and either potatoes, rice, or pasta. If you have specific dietary needs and require a different menu, it is an additional charge of €40 per person per week.
- Capacity: 16
- Length x Width: 39 x 5.3 meters
- 8 cabins each equipped with a private shower, toilet, and washbowl
- All cabins are furnished with two cupboards and equipped with central heating, air-conditioning, and 220V electricity with standard European plugs. Adaptors are not provided.
- All cabins have two beds with some also allowing for a third person. Beds are 31 cm high (12 inches) and 2 meters long and 0.8 meters wide and can be pushed together to form one double bed. Luggage should be able to fit under the bed, as storage space is limited in the cabins
- Helmets are available to rent for the week, €10 per person/week
- Basic laundry service available for €10 per load
- Bicycle protection (€10 per bike per week, or €20 for e-bikes) is mandatory on the Elodie
- One tandem bicycle available, €75 per week. Advanced reservation required
- Two e bikes are available per departure. Advanced reservation required.
There is no WiFi available on board but your tour guide should know all of the internet cafes in each overnight town.
There are no hair dryers available on board.
It is not permitted to bring your own pedals.
Cycling experience and general good physical condition are required. It is important that you have recent cycling experience on roads with traffic and with the distances mentioned in the tour.
tours on Elodie
Bruges to Paris or Paris to Bruges Belgium, France 2018 DatesBruges to Paris On the Comfort … This incredible Bruges to Paris bike and boat tour (or v.v.) goes along rural country roads, towpaths, and paved forest trails and occasionally, a short …
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2018:On the Comfort Plus class boats:Magnifique: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges.The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2018: On the Comfort plus class boats:Magnifique: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Auxerre to Paris and Paris to Auxerre France Elodie, 11 day tourParis to Auxerre: August 19, … This bike tour in France takes you through Burgundy, one of the country's most fascinating regions, and often labeled as the land of fine art and living. This …