The Elodie was built in 1931 and has been completely refurbished into a comfortable boat for biking and boating. Everyone who has been on board says the same thing. There is just something special about this boat. Perhaps because it simply feels like home. It is nothing flashy but oh so comfortable. The common area of the Elodie is beautifully finished with various types of wood, has a number of small tables, a large reading table, and a comfortable sofa where everyone gathers before breakfast to just talk The sundeck is the perfect space to enjoy sun and fellowship after your cycling day.
The Elodie was built in 1931 but has been completely refurbished into a wonderful vessel for biking and boating. The ship has a homey common area where cyclists gather first thing in the morning to enjoy a cup of coffee, talk, and just enjoy the unique atmosphere board.
- Boat size: Length x Width: 39 x 5.3 meters
- Capacity: 16
- 220 V electricity
Deck & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 8
- All cabins have two beds with some also allowing for a third person.
- All cabins are airconditioned
- Cabins are each equipped with a private shower, toilet, and washbowl.
- All cabins are furnished with two cupboards and equipped with central heating, air-conditioning, and 220V electricity with standard European plugs.
- Adaptors are not provided
- Beds are 31 cm high (12 inches) and 2 meters long and 0.8 meters wide and can be pushed together to form one double bed
- Luggage should be able to fit under the bed, as storage space is limited in the cabins
- No hairdryers available on board
Boat Features & Amenities
- Common area & sun deck
- No WiFi available on board but your tour guide should know all of the internet cafes in each overnight town
- Basic laundry service available for €10 per load
Food & Beverages
- On board, you can expect healthy, 3-course meals.
- A typical week includes one chicken dish, one vegetarian dish, two fish, and two meat dishes.
- Each dinner is served with a fresh salad, vegetables, and either potatoes, rice, or pasta.
- Special Diet Requests: If you have specific dietary needs and require a different menu, it is an additional charge of €5 per day. Vegan diets can unfotunately not be accommodated.
- Bicycle protection (€10 per bike per week, or €20 for e-bikes) is mandatory on the Elodie
- One tandem bicycle available, €75 per week. Advanced reservation required
- Two e-bikes are available per departure. Advanced reservation required
- Not permitted to bring your own pedals
- Helmets are available to rent for the week, €10 per person/week
Cycling experience and general good physical condition are required. It is important that you have recent cycling experience on roads with traffic and with the distances mentioned in the tour.
Tours sailing on Elodie — 1 to 4 of 4