Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Elodie was built in 1931 and has been completely refurbished into a luxury holiday ship. The ship has a saloon and sundeck and all of its cabins come with air-conditioning.
The saloon of the Elodie is beautifully finished with various types of wood, has a number of small tables, a large reading table, and a comfortable sofa.
- Boat size: Length x Width: 39 x 5.3 meters
- Capacity: 16
- 220 V electricity
Deck & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 8
- All cabins have two beds with some also allowing for a third person.
- Cabins are each equipped with a private shower, toilet, and washbowl.
- All cabins are furnished with two cupboards and equipped with central heating, air-conditioning, and 220V electricity with standard European plugs.
- Adaptors are not provided
- Beds are 31 cm high (12 inches) and 2 meters long and 0.8 meters wide and can be pushed together to form one double bed
- Luggage should be able to fit under the bed, as storage space is limited in the cabins
- No hair dryers available on board
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon & sun deck
- No WiFi available on board but your tour guide should know all of the internet cafes in each overnight town
- Basic laundry service available for €10 per load
Food & Beverages
- On board, you can expect healthy, 3 course meals.
- A typical week includes one chicken dish, one vegetarian dish, two fish, and two meat dishes.
- Each dinner is served with a fresh salad, vegetables and either potatoes, rice, or pasta.
- Special Diet Requests: If you have specific dietary needs and require a different menu, it is an additional charge of €40 per person per week.
- Bicycle protection (€10 per bike per week, or €20 for e-bikes) is mandatory on the Elodie
- One tandem bicycle available, €75 per week. Advanced reservation required
- Two e-bikes are available per departure. Advanced reservation required
- Not permitted to bring your own pedals
- Helmets are available to rent for the week, €10 per person/week
Cycling experience and general good physical condition are required. It is important that you have recent cycling experience on roads with traffic and with the distances mentioned in the tour.
tours on Elodie 1 to 5 of 5
Tulip Tour - 8 Day Netherlands 2020 Deluxe Class Quo Vadis: Saturdays, April 4 and … One of our most popular, this bike and boat tour in Holland during Tulip season, is bursting with colors and scents. When Spring dawns in Holland, millions of …
Auxerre to Paris and Paris to Auxerre France 2020 Elodie, 11 day tour Paris to Auxerre: June … This bike tour in France takes you through Burgundy, one of the country's most fascinating regions, and often labeled as the land of fine art and living. This …
Maastricht to Paris Netherlands, Belgium, France 2020 Maastricht to Paris: Thursday, May 21, 2020 … This bike and boat tour in Holland, Belgium, and France is epic in every sense of the word. You will discover the gorgeous old landscapes and the most …
Amsterdam to Maastricht Netherlands 2020 Sarah - 8-day tour Amsterdam to Maastricht: May … “Thinking of Holland I see broad rivers languidly winding through endless fen, lines of incredibly tenuous poplars like giant plumes on the polder's …